My new BUSA :)

Today I made first ride :)
Not much, maybe 20 km but it was great joy for me. It is comfortable enough but will be decide on that after longer drive.
Managed to go to 8-9000 rpm in second, it
realy goes :)

Coffee in Sarajevo

View attachment 1596483

Athens - Serajevo 1.175 kms my friend
not so long! maybe I'll visit you some day.

keep yourself safe and enjoy the ride with your beautiful Hayabusa

1553347693445.png

Hey, if you came you will be my guest :)
I am actually planning and would like to visit: Monte *****, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and get back to Bosnia :)
That is my plan for some time, maybe this year :)

I ordered this cheep Chinese double bubble screen for 30USD including shipping. Perfect fit, I am very satisfied with it.

View attachment 1596600
Hey, if you came you will be my guest :)
I am actually planning and would like to visit: Monte *****, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and get back to Bosnia :)
That is my plan for some time, maybe this year :)

thank you for your beautiful intention my friend tatko.
The same applies to my own side if you decide to travel to Greece.

Yes, it was rotors. New arrived and after install brakes are fine again. Is there way to straighten rotorss?
I don't think there's a safe way to straighten them. I don't think there's enough material to have them turned on a lathe like car rotors.

I finally got my registration and licence plate on Saturday 30.03. :D
Weather was nice too, Busa serviced and ready for first real ride. I did over 300 kilometers over weekend. Ride her on all sort of roads. I did max 220kmh, but there is power for lot more.
My impressions: stable, powerful, smooth. I have to get use to ride position but it is OK.

I am able to manage it very easy, throttle response is predictive, no problems at all. Did some accelerations in 1st and 2nd until 10000 rpm. Bike flies like on cloud, effortless.

I like it a lot. Next weekend will probable go to longer ride of about 500+Km. So my Busa season started successfully :)
Thanks a lot for great advice's and help to everyone's here on .org.

Regards

I finally got my registration and licence plate on Saturday 30.03. :D
Weather was nice too, Busa serviced and ready for first real ride. I did over 300 kilometers over weekend. Ride her on all sort of roads. I did max 220kmh, but there is power for lot more.
My impressions: stable, powerful, smooth. I have to get use to ride position but it is OK.

I am able to manage it very easy, throttle response is predictive, no problems at all. Did some accelerations in 1st and 2nd until 10000 rpm. Bike flies like on cloud, effortless.

I like it a lot. Next weekend will probable go to longer ride of about 500+Km. So my Busa season started successfully :)
Thanks a lot for great advice's and help to everyone's here on .org.

Regards
You have some great roads to ride on.....some of those mountain views were breathtaking. There's a road near Kluge that is right by the river and is twisty (if I remember right). And the ride to Bihac and Dravar was scenic

I'd still be leery of stepping off any paved area but that's the former soldier in me.

Last edited:
Yes you are right about beautiful roads and views in Bosnia.

Yes you are right about mines, there are still lot of it.

I had to do forks, it leaked. Replaced oil and seals. Last Saturday hit 240 Kmh, it is very stable and solid.
I am still not sure about riding position. Will try it on some longer ride 3 hrs+ and see how my joints responds to her :)

Currently waiting for nice weather :)

Cheers

Back