my new busa

yeah its unfortunate, but the police here are hot on number plates, as its easier than catching real criminals:whistle:
The cops all have bad eye sight ??

Congrats on the new bike Mark ! :thumbsup:

Now I have to ask because its very confusing and I hope somebody here can straighten this out >

Now that is the 2011 model you have there right ?

I ask because they were released in Australia as the 2010 model, whats goin on there ?

The cops all have bad eye sight ??

Congrats on the new bike Mark ! :thumbsup:

Now I have to ask because its very confusing and I hope somebody here can straighten this out >

Now that is the 2011 model you have there right ?

I ask because they were released in Australia as the 2010 model, whats goin on there ?

No its a 2010 model, it was purchased with 2% interest and got a good deal on my old 2000 gen1, also in the 4th January purchase tax increases from 17.5% to 20%
the dealer just trying to move their stock before year end, as many bike dealerships are going bust over here in UK

Congats! :beerchug:

We really miss riding over there. Never got tired of Yorkshire as we lived in Harrogate and spent a lot of time between Port Mulgrave to the Lake District!

Cheers - Todd

Hello Todd,

yeah there some great riding roads, and harrogate is quite 'well to do'
my best mate wife used to be Managing Director of Yorkshire Tea and which also ran 'Betty's' tea shop. You will have probably had tea and cakes there.

What are u doing in Kabul, ... military , peace keeping, UN

what ever you are attached to take care over there

Yeah, we worked out at Menwith and miss it dearly. Downtown H'gate is beautiful and yes, Bettys is a place everyone needs to stop and try when visiting. We really enjoyed the social atmosphere in and around town.

One of these years we'll be back.

As for Kabul, I'm here as a contractor and did 2 years prior to this in Kandahar.

Cheers - Todd

Yay another one and don't they look the bollox in the sun :8)

56a87e6c-c9d7-a742.jpg

Back