My new Busa Hauler!!! LOOK! Pictures!

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Serious look at my new Busa hauler, 10-12 MPG. 6x6, . But I need a serious ramp! I freakin love it....:) Any Simple ramp ideas let me know...

IMGA0223.jpg

IMGA0224.jpg

I can totally see you showing up at a Bash in that puppy, yo!

Crazy madness!

Congrats!

kidding. right?

That thing is totally fricking awesome:cheerleader:

As far as busa hauler......need a serious crazy ramp.

10-12 mpg:laugh: in your dreams

LOL, bother, I hate to break it to you...but you'll be lucky to get 6-8mpg outta her.10 aint happening! Trust me, I drove/worked on those suckers for 3 years.

Dude, paint the busa matte black, fold up ramp for that puppy. Power Ramp at that. I love it! :beerchug:

The plan is to paint it black and lots of chrome, Tint the windows, custom the interior etc.. this is my second one, I love'em .. .My last one actually got b/t 10-12 mpg. The trick is to have the front axles free spin with lock out hubs and keep the foot out of it... I have an 84 chevy PU thats mint, 77k miles and when its sold ,I plan on getting another one of these for a custom rebuild /resale... At this point ( today) I'll be driving this to the AMA event in GA. next week.. 50-55 mph is a long ride but fun..
I'm thinking a aluminum ramp off a moving truck might work( the kind that slides undernieth..?. )

"ALLLLLLLLL ABOOOOARD.... Microtel shuttle leaves at 0100hrs sharp...."

I knew someone would find a Shuttle bus for bash..

The plan is to paint it black and lots of chrome, Tint the windows, custom the interior etc.. this is my second one, I love'em .. .My last one actually got b/t 10-12 mpg. The trick is to have the front axles free spin with lock out hubs and keep the foot out of it... I have an 84 chevy PU thats mint, 77k miles and when its sold ,I plan on getting another one of these for a custom rebuild /resale... At this point ( today) I'll be driving this to the AMA event in GA. next week.. 50-55 mph is a long ride but fun..
I'm thinking a aluminum ramp off a moving truck might work( the kind that slides undernieth..?. )

Alrighty then:laugh: you got it covered. That has to be absolutely the badest busa hauler I've ever seen:bowdown: Now have fun getting it in there.:laugh:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: the way I see it the perfect Busa mover take some crap from cagers on the bike load it up an then it's " payback time" hit em where it hurts most :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

"ALLLLLLLLL ABOOOOARD.... Microtel shuttle leaves at 0100hrs sharp...."

I knew someone would find a Shuttle bus for bash..

I did a lot of miles in those things both driving and in the back. I did not care for either. :poke: Maybe it would be different without the uniforms? ???

Back