My new bike

Dennis

Registered
I built this over the winter. Maxx ECU, pretty much what you see otherwise. Should be fun. Heads up bike.

Killer look def original. Looks like an exhaust stack there lol.
Thanks. The bike was actually a project bike when I got it. The exhaust is about the only thing I didn't change. I was not sure about it at first but I actually like it. The large diameter outlet helps keep the 02 sensor reading correctly and pointing up helps keep the bike clean compared to my other bike which points down and kicks up a lot of dirt. The color may be a bit controversial for some but I wanted it to be different than the other bikes at the track. Pretty much every other color is used by someone.

Thanks. The bike was actually a project bike when I got it. The exhaust is about the only thing I didn't change. I was not sure about it at first but I actually like it. The large diameter outlet helps keep the 02 sensor reading correctly and pointing up helps keep the bike clean compared to my other bike which points down and kicks up a lot of dirt. The color may be a bit controversial for some but I wanted it to be different than the other bikes at the track. Pretty much every other color is used by someone.
Hahaha yes! You are so right. It looks great though. I can always appreciate a unique color and I like how the fairings are seamless.
I never really thought about the exhaust kicking up dirt.

Dennis.....Love it.......Love it, love it.......grt a cool track name for it now........"Purple Haze" or "Dennis the Menace" or something.:D

Certainly I'll be at Humboldt, maybe even next weekend if the weather cooperates. No name yet, guess I'm not very imaginative.

I spent this weekend trying to get the clutch figured out. It is more sensitive on this bike than I'm used to.

Back