My new best friend for life

black954

Registered
I've been wanting an English Bulldog for years now and could never justify getting one. Between crazy hours at work, my two cats (anyone want a couple great cats?), and the overall expense I just never got one. Well my old roommate called me up saturday and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He has a bulldog that he got 2 years ago when we were still living together and that I helped raise. I absolutely love that dog and now because of circumstances, that dog's brother needed a new home. Needless to say, I now have one awesome bulldog. His name is Augustino Jalepino or just "augie" for short. He was born on Dec. 2, 2003 and is currently about 65lbs. I would like to say that the English Bulldog is probably the best breed of dog out there. I have been around many and they are all great. They are so gentle, kind, loving, smart, and all around great dogs. I can't believe how easy going they are and how easy they are to care for.

augie5.JPG

I've always liked bull dogs - he's adorable, I mean super-tough looking
laugh.gif

Congrats!
biggrin.gif

Congrats. I love those dogs. One of my friends has one and the dog will actually play hide and seek. He loves the game!

Great lookin pooch! I like those spotted ears too! Looks right at home on the couch!
cool.gif

Congratulations! I will get another buddy one of these day. I'm not quite over the loss yet.

Back