My new 2013 Hayabusa

jtholley03

Registered
Just got her Thursday 5/2. Very happy. I have ridden both the Busa and the new and older genereation ZX14. The Brembo brakes and tighter overall sport bike ride of the Busa made the cut.

IMG_3888sm.jpg

Need to find no cut sliders. Front axles sliders, HID's, swichbacks, install my Laser Interceptor jammer. I have shaved the one kickstand bolt and converted to GP shift. Going to put KFG internals in my rear shock. Later Bazzaz so I have traction control and I want a full titanium system right now it looks like I'll go with Brock's CT Dual Full System and tune with and without the CT Noise Reduction Plugs.

Thank you guys for the welcomings.

You said you rode both 14s but you liked the brakes better on the busa? Hell even blind busa followers know the busa brakes are complete crap to the 14s brakes. Did you even use the brakes? And I guess all that smooth power was un enjoyable too. You bought a bike that was last built and even looked at back in 2008...............good choice. Another guy buying a name no longer relevant.

If they ever removed the hayabusa from that bikes paint, in a blind test not knowing what your riding, you would ride the busa compared to any bike today and think it was total junk I promise you That. You'll never admit it but deep down I'm right. Stop supporting a company that hasn't updated a bike SINCE 2008 for god sakes. And maybe they will bring it in to the 21st century and update it. There is no way after riding a new 14r or any relevant bike that you said ohhhh yeah this bike is perfect. You have got to be nuts. I hada busa for 4 years and when I first rode a friends 14 I was blown away. And super pissed at suzk. I'm dont mean to go after you all but if they keep selling any they might not get off their asses and make a better bike that we deserve.

You said you rode both 14s but you liked the brakes better on the busa? Hell even blind busa followers know the busa brakes are complete crap to the 14s brakes. Did you even use the brakes? And I guess all that smooth power was un enjoyable too. You bought a bike that was last built and even looked at back in 2008...............good choice. Another guy buying a name no longer relevant.

If they ever removed the hayabusa from that bikes paint, in a blind test not knowing what your riding, you would ride the busa compared to any bike today and think it was total junk I promise you That. You'll never admit it but deep down I'm right. Stop supporting a company that hasn't updated a bike SINCE 2008 for god sakes. And maybe they will bring it in to the 21st century and update it. There is no way after riding a new 14r or any relevant bike that you said ohhhh yeah this bike is perfect. You have got to be nuts. I hada busa for 4 years and when I first rode a friends 14 I was blown away. And super pissed at suzk. I'm dont mean to go after you all but if they keep selling any they might not get off their asses and make a better bike that we deserve.

And you are posting calling this guy crazy and bashin Suzuki Why ???

Back