My new 2013 Hayabusa

Why? Did you actually read my post's. Hell it was 3 paragraphs of why.

You just typed out 3 paragraphs of how crappy the OP's new bike is and how bad it sucks to the new 14r.... big freakin whoop that you like your 14 better... Dont type out three freaking paragraphs of how bad his bike sucks... :banghead:

Last time I checked, the Busa was still an awesome bike

To the OP - super nice new ride and hope you a lot of miles of happiness :thumbsup:

You said you rode both 14s but you liked the brakes better on the busa? Hell even blind busa followers know the busa brakes are complete crap to the 14s brakes. Did you even use the brakes? And I guess all that smooth power was un enjoyable too. You bought a bike that was last built and even looked at back in 2008...............good choice. Another guy buying a name no longer relevant.

You've ridden a 2013 busa with Brembo brakes? What didn't you like?

Yes I have actually. And I now know that you haven't ridden a 14. Or you wouldn't be that pleased with the busa brakes or bike for that matter. Dont get me wrong, the busa is a beautiful bike hands down. Just want them to redo it now. Time for an overhaul please.

You said you rode both 14s but you liked the brakes better on the busa? Hell even blind busa followers know the busa brakes are complete crap to the 14s brakes. Did you even use the brakes? And I guess all that smooth power was un enjoyable too. You bought a bike that was last built and even looked at back in 2008...............good choice. Another guy buying a name no longer relevant.

Why such Debbie Downer's comments? This is the second thread I have seen you on with this type of attitude. Last I checked, this is Hayabusa.org. Not Zx14&friends.com. We welcome all members no matter what type of bike they ride. Maybe this guy is a diehard Hayabusa fan and that’s what he wanted no matter what. Speed is not everything. The busa meets just about all of the members on this site needs. Heck, talk about how good the busa gas mileage is compared to the zx14. I ride 300miles a week so that’s a big plus for me. Yes, we all know the Zx14 is one hell of a bike. Congrats Kawasaki for creating some amazing bikes (zx14, zx10, Concours14, etc.)

At the end of the day, to each its own. There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion but be mindful of how it comes off. JTholley brought what he liked. That’s all that matters since he’s the one that will be riding it.

Pay no attention to zx14riders comments .It is obvious to me that he is just a 14 year old dreamer
and has not ridden any of these bikes.
As for the 2013 Suzuki congrats on your purchase enjoy .It is still the best handling sports touring
hyperbike that you can buy and with upgraded brembo brakes it outhandles zx14 on the track anyday
and in the 1/4 mile is right up there with it.

Pay no attention to zx14riders comments .It is obvious to me that he is just a 14 year old dreamer
and has not ridden any of these bikes.
As for the 2013 Suzuki congrats on your purchase enjoy .It is still the best handling sports touring
hyperbike that you can buy and with upgraded brembo brakes it outhandles zx14 on the track anyday
and in the 1/4 mile is right up there with it.
haha are u on drugs. Out handles and right there in speed......go back to bed and keep dreaming.

haha are u on drugs. Out handles and right there in speed......go back to bed and keep dreaming.

And your a pot stirring, douche nozzle of a troll that came on here for no other purpose than to bash Busas and the folks that choose to ride them. Why don't you mozy back over to the Kwakasucki site and leave the good folks here to their own devices.

To the org,

Sorry folks! I was just lurking a bit and this dillweed pissed me off. To the nether regions of cyber world I return....

Sent from nowhere

JT, I'd like to welcome you to Hayabusa.org. Sorry for the rude disruption up above, but know that he was a troll who does not represent our community. That's a very nice looking bike you have there, and I hope you enjoy many safe miles with it.

We haven't seen too many pics of the 2013, so any others you'd like to share would be great. :thumbsup:

the older i get the less i care about who rides what in terms of negativity with brand/model specific. must be getting old at the ripe age of 38:laugh:

Back