My new 2011 Chrysler 300 with 600 miles

The new 300's have really nice interiors, take the ins money and just fix the hood . Thats all you can see when you are driving it any way. when you get out just don't look back and all is well plus you just scored some extra cash. I just wanted to be the first to throw out that option. Sorry about the car though all kidding aside.

Wow, sorry to see that. When my PT got hit with hail, she looked like someone ran her through a golf ball press!!! But insurance took care of it. They were able to get all the damage pulled out on the roof and driver side of the car. The hood had to be replaced. You can't even tell my 9 year old car had any damage. Your 300 is still a nice car even with the dents. Enjoy her!

Wow what a sick sound. With hail that size i'm sure there is significant damage. And it's black and it's going to show EVERY little dimple.After looking at insurance appraisal i would have to ponder to repair or not. For me a new car with 600 miles and hail damage would probably have me back at the dealership and not the body shop department either.

What Cap failed to mention is we had 5 cars in total with hail damage at the end of the storm. His, my Trailblazer, our son's Firebird and my brother and sister-in-law's vehicles. My sis-in-laws is brand new too. Her windshield was cracked besides the dents.

But we were all safe and that is what counts.

Oh no! Brand new 300 :down: Such a nice car; glad I got to ride in it before it was damaged :p

...I can't live where it hails like that...I'd :cry:

Back