My new 2011 Chrysler 300 with 600 miles

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ummmm its not new anymore....

Only in Oklahoma can a storm spin up from nothing to tennis ball size hail... Notice if you will the sun is shining... There was clear skies to the West.. We caught the very tail of the storm..

cap

Last edited:
Oh man Cap...that sux! I probably would have ran out and laid across the hood and windshield and took the hits if it were me. :laugh:

Still a sweet lookin' ride. I love those 300's.

A talented Paintless Dent Repair person can make it look like it never happened. We have a PDR guy in our shop, and he has done several hail damage jobs in the last week. I wish I had photo's. I would not have believed those panels could be straightened, but they were, perfectly. Still, it breaks your heart, don't it?

600 miles...... well at least you got the first dent out of the way or 10 sorry to see that nice ride tho

That sucks Cap. You should build yourself a little carport to park your beauty under.

I wasn't at home. Had I been home the ole girl would have been sheltered. I'm blaming my mother in law.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

My niece with some hail from the storm.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1308109586177.jpg

Mythbusters did a bit where they dimpled a car and it got BETTER gas mileage - you may be in luck here, Doug! :thumbsup:

:laugh:

Now it's aerodynamic like a golfball nice mod Cap. Maybe Chrysler will bring you in as an adviser in efficency who knows :laugh:

J/K that does suck :banghead:

:banghead: my feelings are now hurt...

We had hail warnings last week, I made a co-worker follow me a mile down the road so I could hide my Subi under the overpass...:thumbsup:

wow that sucks cap, i read on some other local forums of people getting some pretty gnarly damage from that hail, hopefully your car didnt get it too bad. i can feel your pain though i had to leave my cobra outside and we've had hail a couples times and im 1800 miles away.

Back