MY NEW 2005 HAYABUSA

CASH$$$$

Registered
<span style='color:crimson'></span>WELL GENTLEMEN HERE SHE IS IN ALL HER GLORY.....PLEASE EXCUSE THE WHEELS ARE GONE...THEY ARE GONE TO THE CHROMERS......MORE PICTURES TO COME....

de09_003.jpg

Congrats on the 05. Love that Blk/Red. Should look real sweet with the chrome rims!!
cool.gif

Congratulations on the purchase. Wheels off to the chrome shop already, huh? Guess the winter mod bug has got you already. And that's where it begins!
biggrin.gif

I did the same thing. Had the wheels chromed on my '03 before picking it up from the dealer. Can't wait to see pics should be killer looking.

I am located 35 miles south of Jonesboro and 55 miles west of Memphis Tennessee a small town named Wynne Arkansas..but I actually live in a small community named Cherry Valley Arkansas...and I have yet to figure out the reasoning for the name of Cherry Valley...aint no cherry trees here.And it aint in a valley.and as a young man I made dam sure there werent any other types of cherries here either,,,,if you know what I mean...Heres another picture.......

de09_004.jpg

Beautiful scoot bro!! Congrats on the new bike and break her in hard when you get your chromes in. Please post new Pics ASAP!! I wanna see chrome. I plan to chrome mine too probably by summer of '05.

Hey CASH$$$$, I am about 40 miles north of you in Bono with the same fastest color Busa. The first red/black I saw was at the dealer in Jonesboro. They were in the process of putting aftermarket chrome wheels on it. They looked super good. I ended up buying my Busa from the dealer in Searcy. Where did you purchase from? My buddies and I will be making several road trips with our bikes come spring, let me know if you would like to go with us...

Back