My new 2 way paging alarm system!

Turbo-Torch

Donating Member
Registered
Last week I purchased an LM 508 alarm system off Ebay for $73.00 (Paypal holiday promo code gave me $7.00 off).

Installed it over the weekend and it's downright awesome!  Now I can sleep a little better at hotels while traveling.

I took a few pictures during the install and slapped together a little review page here:

Alarm review and install

alarm1.jpg

torch, thanks for that amazing walk-thru! That system is exactly what i need for where im gonna be moving to.

one question...i did an eBay search for the LM 508 and came up empty...you have the sellers ID or any other way i can get a hold of one of these bad boys? thanks man

torch, thanks for that amazing walk-thru!  That system is exactly what i need for where im gonna be moving to.
No problem.
smile.gif

www_westcoastcycle_us is the Ebay name of the seller I bought mine from. Looking at his feedback he's been selling them for a few months but right now he has no more auctions running at all. Maybe just gone for the holidays? Hopefully he puts more back up as I want two more for my other bikes.

yup -- same boat -- all I see is the $139 one -- thanks

oh and BTW I worked for isuzu in the early days -- some of that "engrish" is flat hilarious "do not operate vehicle with walking man or running dog" Meant avoid pedestrians and animals or don't drive while walking your dog who has the runs -- still not sure

This looks exactly like the Internatrix alarm that I have.  Mine doesn't play the funky music though...

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "2500!"|1135795227 -->

yup -- same boat -- all I see is the $139 one -- thanks

oh and BTW I worked for isuzu in the early days -- some of that "engrish" is flat hilarious "do not operate vehicle with walking man or running dog" Meant avoid pedestrians and animals or don't drive while walking your dog who has the runs -- still not sure
ROFLMFAO
laugh.gif

This looks exactly like the Internatrix alarm that I have.  Mine doesn't play the funky music though...
I was curious as to what the differences are.  Do you have your brown ignition wire hooked up and if so does anything happen if you hold the backlight button for 3 or 4 seconds?
I have to check that. The brown wire is hooke dup, but not to the ignition curcuit, so I'll press the button and see!

Will get back to ya.

Ah, apperantly, I do have the remote start feature. I have the brown wire hooked up to my tail light, and when I pressed the backlight button on the remote for three seconds, the accessory lights came on.

Just ordered my Internatrix TW-400 and it will be here Tuesday.
They are very nice to talk with and glad to help.
Just waiting on it is the hard thing to do.

Just ordered my Internatrix TW-400 and it will be here Tuesday.
They are very nice to talk with and glad to help.
Just waiting on it is the hard thing to do.
Congratz on the alarm....if you are going to install it yourself....
Please read:

Turbo - Torch. get the stands...
smile.gif
thanks.
also..
i am interested in getting a good alarm paging.. sound like other are too..

any chance of someone starting a group buy??

sorry Turbo Torch.. to keep asking you for advice.. but you seem to have good stuff cheap..
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back