my new 2 piece leathers

myfirstbusa

Registered
Not SURE it was a great deal, but it sure seemed like it. Went to Iron Pony Motorsports in Westerville (Columbus), Ohio and found this Fieldsheer 2 piece leather on sale for $349.99 marked down from $479.99. Decided I had to have it, being as it is all black, along with my bike and the rest of my gear. Tell me what you think. Not the best pics, as I had to take them myself with my stupid webcam, but you can get an idea. The guy said they will loosen up with sweat and time.

Picture 42.jpg

Picture 43.jpg

Picture 45.jpg

Nice suit..does the top 360 zipper to the bottom? iron pony has some nice stuff. best of all you can see and feel what you are buying. I make a trip a month whether i need to or not! :whistle:

I wish I had a place close to me where I could try on my leathers before I buy them :banghead:

Those look nice! Black is nice and....."safe" Goes w/ anything.

They look tight as he11. Go outside and have somebody hose you down, then go for a ride. You need to loosen them up.

Looks great, its all about how they fit you, as long as your comfortable, you got a great deal!

Now dont go and make a youtube video! LOL:whistle:

very cool suit bro... the crocthc area and arm pit area looks to be comfortable with the stretch part... I think it was a good purchase!:thumbsup:

Back