MY NEW '04 R1 & UPDATED BUSA PICS

yeh, I own both bikes outright. my credit is for poop now, so I had to buy them both cash OTD.
I really wanted a T-REX bad, but I got a 2nd bike. I like the idea of having both and looking at both when I
walk into the garage.

Sweet rides Taze.......shineeeey.
thumbs-up.gif

Nice comparison, kinda confirms what everyone has said as it relates to stability, comfort, and twisties. Means more coming from the horeses mouth on a true comparison. Nice!

I would love to have a second bike, but it's just the insurance that I'm concerned with. If I did get another bike, I would either go with the R1 or the Gixxer 1000. The Gixxer just fits my size (6'5") better, so I am leaning more toward it. Either way, you can't go wrong with the horses in that stable...
wow.gif

Brian

actually the way the seating is set and stuff, the R1 can suprisingly suit a 6' 5" guy as well as a GSXR.
but the Suzuki is very comfortable, no doubt. I just had to get this bike. It is soo damn pretty. And the lines are so much cleaner
then all the litre bikes for 2004 to me. My cousin has the ZX-10R, so I couldn't copy him, but if anything,the ZX-10R is a beast as well.
but the BUSA is BEAUTIFUL & SEXY, a step above the prettiness ;)

Back