My motorcycle got stolen. $1000 cash reward if you find

do you know the area or location the guy's post where he was selling the fairings?? I mean in which state? Arizona?
No, I didn’t pull his profile to see where he was from . He didn’t post an actual add, just offered it on a comment his posted replying to a guy that was searching for gen2 fairings.

appreciate your suggestions. But uhaul declined to give me any data. Uhaul representative said they can give data only to a detective/police officer. looks like police have started their investigation. But not sure if they going in the same route as me(finding the uhaul info).

You have any lawyer friends?? Wonder if there is some legal loophole that can be exploited 2 force their hand to turn over requested info to police since their property was used to commit a crime???

appreciate your suggestions. But uhaul declined to give me any data. Uhaul representative said they can give data only to a detective/police officer. looks like police have started their investigation. But not sure if they going in the same route as me(finding the uhaul info).

The cops certainly should be exploring all avenues in their investigation and hopefully you won’t have to remind them. They can easily obtain such records.

My first thoughts are that whoever was on that bike opened the gate for them and the keypad should have record of who opened the gate at that time. Can't be pure coincidence that a bike was responsible for opening the gate that let some guys steal a bike. If the police do their job properly they will look for any rentals at uhaul, that being said where I live we had a issue years ago where a house was broken into and the cops in Detroit claimed they had talked to all the uhaul companies and didn't. Luckily we were able to stop at a few and personally talk to the people and found that the only truck that size had been rented in a female's name around there same time, once thre detective was informed he actually then started doing his job full on and located the people so it might do you a little better to personally go in and explain you don't want names you just want to know off thre record if any of the local u haul places rented a truck and trailer like that.

If you get another bike, an alarm which fires through to your phone would be a good idea. You might even be able to install cameras which go through the alarm as well, that and a GPS tracker installed in the bike.

I'm lucky as my bike is an a secured garage and basically never leaves my sight when I'm out on it. Even with this security, I have an alarm system in my garage although nobody in this neighbourhood can recall ever having a break in-better to be safe than sorry.

Not sure if you found it yet but i was just on craigslist the other day and seen the same looking bike(looks like same picture you posted) for sale im in the phx area myself off bell and i17 i can see if i can find it again but hope it all worls out

You never know Brandon...but if thats the stolen bike it would have to have had the stock exhaust put back on,Yoshi's taken off, the smoked dubble bubble screen removed a stock one put on in its place. Frame sliders removed,etc. The ultimate is to ask the seller for the VIN saying your interested but need the VIN for checks on accidents, then ask the OP for his VIN...compare the 2...maybe claim a $1000 bucks. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

You never know Brandon...but if thats the stolen bike it would have to have had the stock exhaust put back on,Yoshi's taken off, the smoked dubble bubble screen removed a stock one put on in its place. Frame sliders removed,etc. The ultimate is to ask the seller for the VIN saying your interested but need the VIN for checks on accidents, then ask the OP for his VIN...compare the 2...maybe claim a $1000 bucks. :thumbsup:
Rubb.
I have no idea honestly i dont want the mans money by all means if it is his he can use it to take his fam out i just happened to see it the other day and felt i needed to find it again i really dont know what id do if someone took mine so i cant even imagine what hes feeling

We all have to guard against our bike being stolen. Some go with locks and alarms. Not a 100% . Some say.."I never leave my bike anywhere" well then you dont own yer bike,it owns you. A bike you cant take downtown,or out to the lake ,etc and leave it for an' hour..IDK. One of the mem's posted a youtube the other day. Bike was locked. 4 punks,had it in the van in like 7 seconds. They want bad enuff...its gone. Chain it to the floor in yer shop and go on holidays....
I go with what I think is the one and only best defense.
I have it insured for more than I paid for it. If it gets stolen...I make money.:thumbsup:
Not that I wish that,finding another like mine for the price I paid would be a long search.:confused:
Rubb.

Back