My Mistress Turned 50 Today

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Put about 70 miles on her today. Changed the front tire, oil and oil filter first. Look out sleeper red :poke:

49K rear tire, 49970 front tire ( this is so I can get a better idea about the mileage I'm getting out of these tires ) :laugh:

SAM_2300.jpg

SAM_2301.jpg

I'm right there with the 03. I was putting close to 15k a year up until the last 2 years, then it went down dramatically. Hope to get my health under control soon so I can go back to my epic 600 mile rides. So you're putting sleeper red on notice huh? :laugh:

I am trying to figure out how you such a high post count yet have time to ride and put 50,000 miles on your bike. Of course you said you put 70 miles on it today you didn't specify that you actually rode it. So I am starting to think that you put it on the rear stand and just let it sit there and run in gear while your on the computer.:poke:

Well, I started riding my brothers Kawasaki 250 Mach III when I was twelve. He had just married and was storing the bike at my parents and told me to ride it to keep it up. He eventually sold it and when I turned 18 I bought a new KZ650. Sold it four years later when I got married. 30 years later I bought the '06 Busa, put 36K miles on it before wadding it up. Bought the '08 and because of changes in my life didn't ride as much as I would have liked. It's taken nearly six years to put 50K miles on her, but because of more life changes I'm getting ready to hit the road again. My post count might slow down ........ no :laugh:

Did you say you got 49k miles out of your tires?? WTF ?? I've gotten about 18k at most on mine before

Congratulations, your Busa is just finally broken in...atleast thats what my buddy Henry keeps telling me... "a Hayabusa is not properly broken in until atleast 50k miles.." - Henry Ballew

Here's to another 50k miles :beerchug:

Salty I beat on this bike like nobody should and she just keeps bringing the front tire off the ground and kicking the butt out just a tad from 1st to 2nd. Incredible machine. You have a lot to look forward to.

Back