My lounge

Hell yeah I totally get it! I keep all my bikes in the living room. Here’s the busa next to the 51. No stripper pole though. That would be kinda trashy dontcha think?
:thumbsup::lol:
15820515839641108368191263260804.jpg

Last time we had that type of niveau in a thread was when we had the forum clown still around. Not sure where the fun is about our "wifes". Especially if you surpassed the age of 12.

And to comment on your bike setup.- Well, I would suggest you get a garage. Must be terrible cramped in your basement flat if you have to stuff 3 bikes in your living room.
Thanks for the suggestion but I like my set up in my house! You are not a very nice person are you little man..Lol

Last edited:
I think we should focus on the bikes. People get offended about things others don't sometimes, and while I took what you said as a joke, others didn't.
Yep agreed... but they were happy to pursue the pole joke.. when it's in the favor but can't take the joke back..lol

Yep agreed... but they were happy to pursue the pole joke.. when it's in the favor but can't take the joke back..lol
By way if this thread I changed the oil and filter on the busa yesterday so just a chain lube left and bike us good to go..
I did the plugs and air filter last week.. so thats it pretty much.

Back