My latest project

Giver of Doom

Registered
DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

It's a 1978 Austin Healey Midget that my dad gave me a few weeks ago. I tuned it up and put new belts and hoses on her. I had to fix the turn signals, had a short in the switch and needed a new flasher. Other than a few knicks and scratches in the paint, it looks brand new.

... wait a second... Im no British car expert... but isnt that an MG-B? I dont think Austin-Healey is one in the same...? Although apparently the MG-B and a car by Austin-Healey are essentially the same thing (i.e. mitsubishi eclipse/eagle talon)...

educate me?

... wait a second... Im no British car expert... but isnt that an MG-B? I dont think Austin-Healey is one in the same...? Although apparently the MG-B and a car by Austin-Healey are essentially the same thing (i.e. mitsubishi eclipse/eagle talon)...

educate me?

I'am no expert either... the Austin Healy Sprite and the MG Midget are identical cars both made by British Leyand.... I think. I'am still in the learning phase on the little car.

The model is a MG Midget 1500. It has a 1.5L (1493cc) 4cyl engine 65HP. last yr made is US was 1980.

Back