My last video

Jdog109socal

Registered
Just wanted to let you all know this will be my last new ride video for a while. As seen on this video is some interference. I notice this this on the last couple of rides... I lost 2 cameras this past 2 weeks. I guess it was there time to die.

I had 2 extra cameras that i replace with but this past few weeks the interference has got a lot worse. If you notice there is now video of my lower left camera do to the video being unviewable. I have been changing this around to the point i dont no what else to do to fix problem. This problem is nailed down to being the recorder running off bike battery. I have a call in the the recorder people now. I might just be that time to replace equiptment and like alot of other poeple im broke... So untill futher notice im done making video of my bike its been a fun ride hope you all enjoyed the Ride

Cal Coast riders Ventura to Cayucos - Ventura, CA, United States, MotoZania Video - Motorcycle Pictures & Videos and Social Network

Jeff R. aka Jdog109socal

I really hope you get the camera situation resolved, you produce awesome videos and your setup is sick!!! Don't you dare stop making videos!!!:rulez:

nice work! looks like you spent a ton of time in the editing room. I wish I had the patience to make a video like that.

nice work! looks like you spent a ton of time in the editing room. I wish I had the patience to make a video like that.

LOL that flick took me about 3 hours to finish... For the most part it should take at least one hour for each minute the video is....I got it down cutting time in half...lol
Got home today and got about 8 emails from different riding groups and other personal riding buddies going to help out and donate to replace Equipment :thumbsup:.

Im so stoked. I had no idea this was going to happin.. Thanks to all that are going to help out my cause...

I have never charged for making videos. And have no plans to start....i have made over 200 videos to this point in 4 years...

Jdog

My system is down this year too for other reasons. I haven't felt like pulling the busa apart again to fix it. I wasn't able to get to your link, but before throwing in the towel, check you cables. If you are using remote camera's, it's more likely that your video cables are going than all of your camera's are dying at once.

My system is down this year too for other reasons. I haven't felt like pulling the busa apart again to fix it. I wasn't able to get to your link, but before throwing in the towel, check you cables. If you are using remote camera's, it's more likely that your video cables are going than all of your camera's are dying at once.

No remotes.. It appears that i only get some interference while recorder is running off bike battery...They work perfactly when recorder is running off internal batteries...Which i could run like that but have to change batteries every 30 minutes or less & have to carry a **** load of batteries..F that..
I think some newer cameras 520 res or better might help even more..I notice the 480 line res camers look the worse... STill working on system..dam i hate electronics..... Why cant they just work with out issues:banghead:

Jdog

No remotes.. It appears that i only get some interference while recorder is running off bike battery...They work perfactly when recorder is running off internal batteries...
Has it always had the interference when running off the bike battery or is this a new thing that just started happening lately?

After many days of racking my brain, I finally have made some progress...Had to move recorder from tail section back into a tank bag like i had on the FJR. This has cleared up 4 of the 5 bullet cams... I still have to purchase 2 new bullet cams to replace bad one. I sure hope to back up a running 100% in the next 2 weeks:thumbsup:

Jdog

Back