My last mods for the summer (pics of course)

954 when are we going to get together and ride im 45 mins west of chi town. Im about 15 mins from Joliet IL.
where you at? I am busy with work now ( it occupies all my time), but I will be off soon giving me some riding time. and I'm actually in Winfield, next to Wheaton.

<!--EDIT|black954
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155770996 -->

cool.gif

Im in Minooka IL just west of Joliet. Im about 30 to 45 mins from u. I know all about being busy myself im working 2 jobs and have a Family so believe me I know what its like. We should set something up.

When you ride let me know. I am near Joliet myself. OT at work has slowed.

Well not trying to take away from this thread but what about labor day weekend. Im doing a Track day at Autobahn in Joliet on Sat but the rest of the time im good. Unless anyone wants to do something sooner. Guys can come to Autobahn also if interested its 5 or 10 dollars to watch or 160 to race for the day.

Lets not Hijack Justin's thread. There is another thread started by GSXtacy for a possible IL / Iowa ride. Lets mess up that thread
biggrin.gif

Just a thought.

Probably one of the nicest additions I made to my Busa. It changes the whole feel of the bike. Did you get the adjustable rear shock?

Probably one of the nicest additions I made to my Busa. It changes the whole feel of the bike. Did you get the adjustable rear shock?
you high dollar people drive me nuts!
laugh.gif

Wish I could afford that high tech stuff. I'll have to live with Jinksters setup I guess.

hogger...
tounge.gif
No YOU didn't type that.
ha ha ha, what he said!
hogger, you may not think it, but you are one of the high doller people! (take a good look in the mirror, the blue ones)

<!--EDIT|black954
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156458669 -->

No I haven't gotten the shock yet. I am going to show some sort of restraint and wait until the winter. I think any plans of getting to deals gap are out the window by now and I can wait until the winter to do the rest of the mods. I'm thinking Ohlins shock/steering damper, 6psi turbo, carbon tank, black powdercoat for the frame/swingarm, and maybe a paint job. Then it will be my personalized cruiser.

Back