My knee dragging experience...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Teah, so at the bash, my slider on my right knee moved back as we passed killboy, this is the pic he took of Nathan and I after he happened. I NEED LEATHERS!!! Mesh ripped through in about a second.
eek2.gif

OUCHIES!!!

The van in front of me and Jinks here was a fuggin MORON!!! He kept crossing the double yellow, wouldn't let me pass him... He FINALLY let us by after a few miles of me cussing and flipping him off.

DUMASS VAN!!!

Looking good man! Yes you need leathers.

I was looking at a few of your pics last night. Remember SMOOTH man, no jerky moments and once you get leathers, use your knee to let you know how far over you are.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 28 2006,14:57) Looking good man! Yes you need leathers.

I was looking at a few of your pics last night. Remember SMOOTH man, no jerky moments and once you get leathers, use your knee to let you know how far over you are.
Thanks bro! Helpful tips too.

wait... wait... "MESH Ripped through in a second.." ? ? Yep. Like I been preachin forever now... GET LEATHERS not Mesh!! SEE? SEE? I WILL say I told ya so, right here, right now
tounge.gif
smile.gif

I assume that's you on the busa in front? You are getting down and dirty. I wouldn't go any lower than that without improving your body position?

(WWJD @ Sep. 28 2006,16:31) wait... wait... "MESH Ripped through in a second.."  ? ?    Yep.  Like I been preachin forever now...   GET LEATHERS not Mesh!!  SEE?  SEE?    I WILL say I told ya so, right here, right now  
tounge.gif

smile.gif
Yeah... See how big I am?

Can you say CUSTOM Leathers? 6'10" 350lbs don't come on a rack...

(Tufbusa @ Sep. 28 2006,16:35) I assume that's you on the busa in front? You are getting down and dirty. I wouldn't go any lower than that without improving your body position?
Look at my poll thread...
wink.gif

hey Ben- was there a monkey driving the getaway van? he didnt want you to pass, bcuz he was hiding all the schematics in the back!

(yamahor @ Sep. 28 2006,16:44)
(WWJD @ Sep. 28 2006,16:31) wait... wait... "MESH Ripped through in a second.."  ? ?    Yep.  Like I been preachin forever now...   GET LEATHERS not Mesh!!  SEE?  SEE?    I WILL say I told ya so, right here, right now  
tounge.gif

smile.gif

Not to jack your thread, but I'm 6'8" 310lbs and I'm wearin' a Joe Rocket Blaster jacket in a 52 and some Blaster pants in a 40. Might be worth a shot.

(Dakkine2 @ Sep. 28 2006,19:51)
tounge.gif

smile.gif

Not to jack your thread, but I'm 6'8" 310lbs and I'm wearin' a Joe Rocket Blaster jacket in a 52 and some Blaster pants in a 40. Might be worth a shot.
Leather? Might give it a try...

(yamahor @ Sep. 28 2006,17:30)
(Dakkine2 @ Sep. 28 2006,19:51)
tounge.gif

smile.gif

Leather? Might give it a try...
I dunno Ben...I think the bloody skin look was working for ya.
tounge.gif
wink.gif

tounge.gif

OK Cool, but somebody get that patch of Smurf Pubes off that geeks Helmet....
SHOCKED.gif

(Revlis @ Sep. 28 2006,22:51) OK Cool, but somebody get that patch of Smurf Pubes off that geeks Helmet....  
SHOCKED.gif
+100

You look like a gay centurion... Not that there is anything wrong with that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Revlis @ Sep. 28 2006,19:51) OK Cool, but somebody get that patch of Smurf Pubes off that geeks Helmet....  
SHOCKED.gif
Smurf pubes? I know your not talking about me.../me thinks you guys are just jealous of this geek's hawk.
werdy
werdy2

Back