My kitten scrolling my laptop

Why????
Why would you allow, even encourage, a kitten with razor sharp claws and teeth to scratch away at your laptop's screen and walk all over the keyboard?
I just do not get it.
Well, his claws were not out, that's why he was able to scroll with his pads. He may be weighed 1 lb if that and finally, it was so cute, that it would have been worth a scratch or two. He was so light that he didn't press a key or nothing changed on the screen. No damage, so you can relax. I appreciate your concern for the laptop though. I told it about you and it said thank you.:poke:

Last edited:
Well, his claws were not out, that's why he was able to scroll with his pads. He may be weighed 1 lb if that and finally, it was so cute, that it would have been worth a scratch or two. He was so light that he didn't press a key or nothing changed on the screen. No damage, so you can relax. I appreciate your concern for the laptop though. I told it about you and it said thank you.:poke:
Ok . . understood, it's your laptop and your kitty cat afterall, but I personally have different ideas about preserving property from animals lol.
Tell your laptop I care about it's general well being and health .

Ok . . understood, it's your laptop and your kitty cat afterall, but I personally have different ideas about preserving property from animals lol.
Tell your laptop I care about it's general well being and health .
Hi. My cat walked across mine, he pushed 3 keys at the same time and made the screen go side ways it took me 3 hrs to get it back to the correct way. It is like it is his house and we are there you to take care of him and feed him. My girl friend named him Presley.

Back