My Killboy Shots

My Killboy Shots - The moment you've ALL been waiting for!!

Votes: 45 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They were all great but 6 looked like you were pushing the envelope to the ripping point! The more I looked at it, the more I thought the bike was going down! Great riding!

I liked #8. The closeup had more of an appearance of speed (IMO). Yeah, the knee-draggin pic's were cool, but if I was to post one on the wall, it would be #8.

Ben, I am impressed. You looked really good out there.
beerchug.gif

(Shanling @ Sep. 28 2006,19:34) They were all great but 6 looked like you were pushing the envelope to the ripping point! The more I looked at it, the more I thought the bike was going down! Great riding!
That was the first time I drug my knee on the right side... I was trying WAY too hard.
crazy.gif
I could feel I pushed it a bit much that time. After that, I did fine... except out by the Dam when I almost lost the front in the bit of gravel... But that's something to ask Wizeguy about, he saw it from behind.
laugh.gif

Nice Yamahor!!! I like em all but I choose 9. I like 7 and 9 the best.

They look great Ben, you are a rider!!

Now I'm a little intimidated to come up there.
SHOCKED.gif

(heavybusa @ Sep. 28 2006,21:15) oooooooohhhhh NOOO!!!!  
eek2.gif
Nono... that mouth thing is what BigD does when he gets paid at the bar... after dropping to his knees in front of the male customer, of course.
crazy.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 28 2006,14:56) Okay, so this is the Album of my favorite shots of me on the killboy site from deals gap. I need your help to figure out which ones I should buy.

The numbering goes like this...

1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10

So, which one looks best? I'm gonna get a big pic of one (poster) and a couple others on disc...

Help me out folks!

Linky to my pics!
rock.gif
#8 but i see most like the one of a bike with a riders knee down. Let the one that shows you on your (Blue/silver) **fastest color** BUSA riding the Dragon.
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

8. You got the lean on, you can see the road you just come off of, and I hate Busa butt shots.

I'm seeing a pattern here with the butt pirate refrences. Yarrr, i be dragging me knee.
Yo ho ho and a bottle nitrous.

I liked #3 & #9. I voted for #3 just looked fast & shows the bike good. All good shots though.

#9 is a great pic. Good form Ben. It's true though, being such a big guy you could probably get a knee down in the Wendy's drivethru.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 29 2006,11:15) #9 is a great pic. Good form Ben.  It's true though, being such a big guy you could probably get a knee down in the Wendy's drivethru.
I guess that 36" inseam is good for something.

Back