My Kids took me out for the day Beach & dinner

Macfast

Never Forgotten
I had the pleasure of both my children taking me out for fathers day. Here are a couple of pics this is Hilton Head SC and a seafood restaurant. Enjoyed their company so proud of them
We walked on the beach as much as I could stand the off to diner really nice to share the day with them.
Two weeks since surgery PT starts Tuesday. Things are looking up
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT DAY
Life is good

Fathers day 010.jpg

Fathers day 036.jpg

re: My Kids took me out for the day Beach & dinner

Nice looking family.

Let me know if I can help you get the bike back together. Do you live close to HH?

good to see you're well on your way to a good recovery. plus nice to have the love of your kids....very therapeutic in more ways than one!

Thank you. My son in law Gisxr_joe is a world of help he has disassembled the broken parts Found out the speedo cluster is broken and cowl bracket is bent need those front cowl right side and a good tail section also a starter cover and thats the most of it Anyone know a good used source for these?
I live 1.5 hours from HH go there a good bit to eat and enjoy the beach They have finished the restraunt just before you cross the HH bridge on the right a great place to eat The sea trawler You go there much HH that is?

good to see you're well on your way to a good recovery. plus nice to have the love of your kids....very therapeutic in more ways than one!

This is soul food good to feel loved

Too bad they had to twist your arm to get you to go :(

Heal up quick!

:poke:

Happy fathers day! Good on 'em for taking care of Pops!

Looked like you guys had fun. Good luck with your therepy. I am in it with my back for about the 10th time. Best of luck

Back