My Jeep Wrangler

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
I have a D44 w/4.56 gears going in next week.  Gas mileage sux but thats why I ride the Busa everyday.

PA070011.JPG

Nice, you know that TJ's aren't real jeeps though........

j/k. I had a YJ and people used to tell me the same thing. Are you putting D44's in the front/rear/both? Here's my project CJ. It's a 79' with: model 20 / D30, spicer 20 case, granny low 4speed, and 258 I-6. It has 46,000 miles yet the body is completely rusted out. I have a AMC 401 v-8 for it that i'm building to run 750 hp with a fogger Nos kit. I'll probably build the model 20 and put a 9 inch up front with lockers and 4.10's. Right now it's lifted 4" and has 33" Super Swampers but that's going to change to some 14" paddles and deep dish wheels.

garage_3.JPG

Check out that old ATC90! Cool stuff man!!

Thanks
Not to thread jack, it's a 1971 Honda ATC 90 the very first year ATV ever made. The engine has never been rebuilt, just the carb about 100 times. Even the tires are original and the color is parrot green. It was $400 new and is worth $1000's now.

all my life I wanted a Jeep and now I finally get one........you're telling me it's not a real Jeep....Thanks.
sad.gif

I love your garage. So..where's the new engine block? Do you have it already or is it "in the works?" I'd like to see pics of the finalized product......

BTW.....If I ever get an old 4x4, it will be an early 70s Bronco.

Just sold it this year , to pay off the Busa . 79 CJ-5 ...304 bored 60 over , Holley 650 , Heddman headers , dana 35 & amc 20 , 4.56 gears , 9 inch lift . Too many goodies to list .....

2005_vacations_116.jpg

Thanks ! Sold it to a 19 year old that's going to Clemson university . Gave it away for $3,500 ....needed the money bad !
mad.gif

(Warputer @ Oct. 07 2006,19:42) Thanks !                     Sold it to a 19 year old that's going to Clemson university . Gave it away for $3,500 ....needed the money bad !  
mad.gif
$3500....Yup....you gave it away.

Had receipts for about 9K in it . But I sure am loving the busa !

No, I actually have the complete motor. It's torn down waiting to go to the machine shop. Cool thing about the AMC motors, the displacement is cast into the side of the block so there is no "bluffing" in what you've got. I also have a 1991 K5 Blazer that I just picked up a few months ago. I replaced the heads, radiator, battery, locking hubs, and gave it a cleaning it hasn't had in years. I have to snap some pics when I get a chance. I got the Blazer so I can wheel until I get the jeep on the road (which will be a while).
And I wasn't dissing your jeep, I LOVE jeeps, and this is my third one
beerchug.gif

I envy you Devil Dog..
But I do have one of these waiting to be shipped to me here in Bosnia...
1978 Bronco 400M-C6-9" all stock and previously owned by a master mechanic.. Picked it up last year for $1500 no rust...
Ought to be perfect for the snowy roads to the ski trails here in Sarajevo.

02_08_05_2149.jpg

Damn!
SHOCKED.gif

I love fullsize 2 doors and your Bronco is no exception. I'd also like to get a 1993 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4 in addition to my Blazer.

Okay since I can't seem to replace the pic in my first post.... Here is another with slightly better resolution..

DSC_0003__fix_.JPG

im doing up a d44 and 9inch for my build as we speak, custom fabbed la kit and full width axles on 37s

(05BUSABLU @ Oct. 07 2006,23:48) im doing up a d44 and 9inch for my build as we speak, custom fabbed la kit and full width axles on 37s
thats gonna be a monster....
wow.gif

I lost most of the pictures that I had of my Scrambler when my harddrive died.. I did find these small ones though!
beerchug.gif

'82 Scrambler, 35" BFGs & lockers, spring over conversion.

scrambler.jpg

(HillsRider @ Oct. 08 2006,09:12) I lost most of the pictures that I had of my Scrambler when my harddrive died.. I did find these small ones though!  
beerchug.gif

'82 Scrambler, 35" BFGs & lockers, spring over conversion.
I love those ol scramblers.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back