My Introduction

GILMAN

Registered
All, I hate to admit it but I am a bandwagon member. Scar, a good friend of mine asked me to join. So it's all his fault.

I got started in motorcycles along time ago. One of my earliest memories was getting a ride stuck between my Uncle and Father one night after I would not leave my Grandmothers house until I got a spin around the block.

My first bike was a CX 500 Custom. Not much to talk about. It lasted two seasons until I crashed it off the interstate.

Fast forward several years when I moved to San Diego from Japan. I was a member of another board. Where after posting that my bike "just rolled off the truck", Scar took personal interest in making sure he knew who he was.

He'll explain better then I can. I'm not much with words. After a few posts back and forth we managed to meet at a Starbucks and became fast friends. We have been riding motorcycles off and on together for about 2 and half years now.

I dropped in to see the pictures of the most resent events in Reno. Seems you all had a good time. I got the skinny the other day over coffee in San Diego.

I have a couple of bikes. Yamaha R1's year's '03 and '09. I posted a few pictures in the Gallery.

Nice to meet you.

-Gilman

:welcome: and I would also like to know what you think about the 09 R1. I loved my 99 R1...it was my first bike when I was 19. :thumbsup:

Gilman: Welcome to the .oRg, yo. Nice write up.

I'm rather confident the pic police will be along shortly, so the best advice is for you to post up a pic of your scoots. :laugh:

As I mentioned privately, if you spend any amount of time here, you'll recognize how different (read: better) a place Hayabusa.oRg is...:whistle:

Again, :welcome:, and see you soon.

:beerchug:

Howdy do to you and your...what'd you say it was?....a Yamaha?...:laugh:

All in fun Mr. G-man. :thumbsup: :welcome: to the .oRg!!

Back