My idea for a hat

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Very simple but I thnk that what makes me like it. I put this together last year. On the back will be Hayabusa or GSX1300R in red.

Hatedit.jpg

I prefer the fitted hats not the floppy kind, but not to big of a bill, and not too small of a skull, or too big, if it has an adjuster I prefer snaps over buckles, but prefer the stretchy ones, and not too thick unless its a winter hat and something that wont stain when my bald head sweats it all up.
smile.gif

Kind of picky on my wigs.
all_coholic.gif

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 18 2007,15:27) I prefer the fitted hats not the floppy kind, but not to big of a bill, and not too small of a skull, or too big, if it has an adjuster I prefer snaps over buckles, but prefer the stretchy ones, and not too thick unless its a winter hat and something that wont stain when my bald head sweats it all up.
smile.gif

Kind of picky on my wigs.
all_coholic.gif
+1

except the bald head part...
tounge.gif

hey now, im bald by CHOICE. wouldnt have it any other way....it keeps me aerodynamic when i ride without a lid

hey glad you guys like the idea. I second that about the closer to the skull caps with a smaller bill. That hat as you know was just a demo. I really like that style of Kanji, seems perfect for a cap without being tacky with an exaggerated Kanji. Do you agree?

Back