My home from bash reflections.....

I have not had the chance or the pleasure to meet anyone in person yet, but I am proud to be a part of this forum amoung all these GREAT people and GREAT minds, looking foward to meeting you all in the future....:bowdown:

Doug,

I personally want to think you for the warm welcome we received. I realize that my first impression upon joining the .org could have been better and I really felt bad about that. Nevertheless you made me and Vanessa feel very welcome and I appreciate that more than you know. It was great to meet you and Kristy, you guys are the best. Vanessa and I both are looking forward to when we can do it again.

One thing that really stands out was the spirit of community and family that flows through the group. I have shown pictures of Brendan’s bike submerged to friends of mine and they are amazed that his bike was running again the same evening. To me that is a great example of the love and dedication we have to each other. To me that is what family is all about. I have as many stories like that as I do of the great rides I did.

My only regrets are that I didn’t get to spend more time getting to know everyone and I didn’t take enough pictures. Hopefully I’ll be able to remedy that at the Fall Bash.

All the best to my .org family….

Steph aka Dino and formally known as SilverSurfer :beerchug:

I have not had the chance or the pleasure to meet anyone in person yet, but I am proud to be a part of this forum amoung all these GREAT people and GREAT minds, looking foward to meeting you all in the future....:bowdown:

Dude.....we live in the same town:laugh:

Very well said, Doug.
Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and a BIG thanks to all the people that went out of their way to make sure I made it there and took me under their wings.
To you Doug and your lovely bride. Thank you for all you do. Without the 2 of you none of this would be possible. I think back to the conversation the 3 of us had that first night. I said you have fulfilled your mission and ment that form the heart. You 2 are some of the best people and it is because of you we have this great family.
Thank you again.

My first bash but hopefully not my last! I too, was touched by the comradery among the troops. It appeared everyone had a good time and most importantly, everyone went home in one piece which is always my goal at any bike event.

One thing I would like to point out is just how fortunate everyone is to have John (GIXXERHP) at these events with his big azz support trailer. He has just about everything needed to do anything to your bike in the field other than mil the head. I think it would be in everyones best interest if we all pitched in to help John cover the cost of dragging that big azz trailer all the way from BF Egypt. Gas money alone would buy a fancy new Dianese race suit. Maybe we should give some thought to having a donation fund. If everyone pitched in twenty bucks we could pay John's out of pocket expenses just to have him there. This trip it was Brendan and Leo next trip it could be me and you who need John to keep us up and running? Just a Suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for a really wonderful experience!

My first bash but hopefully not my last! I too, was touched by the comradery among the troops. It appeared everyone had a good time and most importantly, everyone went home in one piece which is always my goal at any bike event.

One thing I would like to point out is just how fortunate everyone is to have John (GIXXERHP) at these events with his big azz support trailer. He has just about everything needed to do anything to your bike in the field other than mil the head. I think it would be in everyones best interest if we all pitched in to help John cover the cost of dragging that big azz trailer all the way from BF Egypt. Gas money alone would buy a fancy new Dianese race suit. Maybe we should give some thought to having a donation fund. If everyone pitched in twenty bucks we could pay John's out of pocket expenses just to have him there. This trip it was Brendan and Leo next trip it could be me and you who need John to keep us up and running? Just a Suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me gots his pp addy too... :whistle:

if you want the addy.. send a blank email to Johnsaddy @ rloe.com (if you copy/paste, remove the spaces)

Last edited:
Very well said everyone...I leave each Bash richer for the experiences and eager for the next one...it's hard to explain to those that haven't been, so I keep encouraging others to make the journey and hang out with some truly incredible friends and ride some amazing roads...

:bowdown:

me gots his pp addy too... :whistle:

if you want the addy.. send a blank email to Johnsaddy @ rloe.com (if you copy/paste, remove the spaces)

Thanks Bogus. That is a great idea, but from past experience with memebers here, he can refuse the payment. If someone (Such as yourself or Doug) heads this up and sends him a check or M.O. it is harder to refuse. We can paypal the organizer and they could do the snail mail thing. I would be willing to head this if people are interested.

Hopefully I can attend the Fall bash... this time I had my little girl and she trumps all. :)

Did someone say reflectors??

displayimage.php

I have heard nothing but RAVE reviews of the "Bash" and what a great group of folks that gather for this event. I hope that I can attend next year. :thumbsup:

That is a great idea, :thumbsup:

Back