My Haya Compressor Dragbike build from stock

I have now received some more parts.

The swingarm is bought from a guy in UK, but is has to be modified, cause it has no adjustment.

The tankhub is from a GSXR1000.

The fairings you know, but there is going to be some adjustments and they have to be stronger some places around the bolts.

KÃ¥ber 003.jpg

KÃ¥ber 004.jpg

KÃ¥ber 010.jpg

Marcus why do you refer to the supercharger as having less heat than a turbo?

That simply is just not correct. I like chargers for varying reasons but heat on the Rotrex chargers is phenomenal compared to a suitably sized Turbo.

Not being arguementative as there are many good reasons for supercharging in certain motorsport applications but lack of heat is not one of them.

You have to remember a Supercharger is permanantly boosting whether accelerating slowly or quickly whether constant cruising or even decelerating as the boost is fixed to crankshaft rpm.

For example at 10,000 rpm a supercharged engine can make the same boost at 10% throttle as at 100%. A Turbo engine can red line at 10% throttle without even seeing boost. Just an observation. :rulez:

I know, that you know much more about pressure and temperature, than I. But I just write it, as I have understood and read it.
As the air dont have to get around a very hot turbo, it has to be cooler

I bought this Bike this summer in the UK as a Street Bike and yes I am disappointed with several things that were done, but ok it is 6 years since it was built and new ideas have come to know

Maybe you remember the formula for the 10 degrees warm air allows many degrees of hot exhaust, I think of burnt valves, etc.
My Bike should only be used for Drag Racing
I have elsewhere read your opinion about Turbo vs Compressor
Today, I am not sure I would have chosen the solution Compressor
Thanks for your information
:beerchug:

Cool bike, great project. I love that you have a beer dispenser in your living room.:thumbsup::beerchug: I watched a youtube video of a blower busa and was very impressed by the low end power. It seemed instant.

That is going to be an absolute beast! I love the "instant on" type of power blowers create. Oh, it looks like one of your wires is loose :laugh:.

google translate
Thanks for all the nice words, I am grateful for all your comments

yes there are many wires loose, and I have a lot of surplus

There is work all my spare time so there will not be built right now, but the entire backend to be built up again before I can fit the whole fairings and to be a painter, I am very in doubt about the theme to be built over, so if e have an idea is welcome to make suggestions

1 My own suggestions right now is black with gray brush with clowns clowns motifs Sure anger mad clowns clowns smile

2 Special Tattoos by this poster

But there is winter in Denmark now so I have 4 months to build the finish in
I'll keep you informed when something new is happening in the project

IMG_8549.jpg

google translate ;)

When I bought it it was a street racer, but I have built it on the only Drag Racing and has changed many things, all electricity is picked and has been a computer instead Megasquirt, I do give a lot because it can better sliding spark nobody on my GSXR 1000 turbo I got 30 hp just by it and it was at 1000 rmp lower so it came up on the 302 bhp
I have not been Haya Dyno yet, but before the century was

ROTRAX Supercharger KIT 30/94
TTS REPROFILLED CAM SHAFT
FORGED PISTON JE 8,5-1
Carillo H-BEAM CON RODS
MULTI LOCK UP CLUTCH KIT
CUSTOM EXHAST INTO ACRAPOVIC TITANIUM END CAN
PICO INJECTOR 480
= 320 Bhp
1.2-1.4 bar
I have only tested the short-lived on the road, but it is fun

Back