My hands go numb!!!!

Find out if its carpal tunnel or not. If its carpal tunnel, go get the surgery. Its the best mod Ive ever done!

Strengthen your abdominal muscles. This will help your back to hold you up better which will ease the pressure on your hands and wrists.

From a guy who is reaching 30 K miles in the last year and a half.

Sit as far forward as possible .

I mean suck up that tank, as high as you can always.

Just my 2 cents cause it works great for me.

Get a cut seat to lower yourself.
I do ggod with a Tobin and a 1 1/4 Genmar. If I remember correct. You have a Red n Black? I have a extra set of Tobins that would match.
And I am just 30 minutes away.

(Ken02busa @ Jul. 03 2007,22:11) dont know how you are built, but if you are tall and long like me..
Just what are you trying to say here Ken?
ices_rofl.gif

here's what I did... YMMV

1) got a set of heli bars and raised the bars up some. my shoulders are pretty wide so the heli's actually widen the grip some

2) got some heavier bar ends. that took a great deal of the vibration away, which was causing some of the numbness.

3) learned to ride in the right way. Sit more upright and hold the tank with your knees, using back and stomach muscles to hold you up instead of leaning on your wrists. Others have said this already but I'm here to tell ya, it really makes a difference.

The other thing you might want to do is look at a double bubble or similar screen, if you are taller, the TL pegs are good and as someone mentioned, check out a better seat. Corbin, Tobin, gel, etc.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Jul. 04 2007,23:55) From a guy who is reaching 30 K miles in the last year and a half.

Sit as far forward as possible .

I mean suck up that tank, as high as you can always.

Just my 2 cents cause it works great for me.
I just started riding the Busa, and hugging the tank works wonders for me.
Just don't get too excited doing this.  
tounge.gif

Back