My girl wants my bike

1300thensum

Registered
MY GIRL WANTS TO SAY HI TO YOU GUYS AND GIRLS OUT THERE ON THE BOARD.. I CANT WALK BY MY BUSA WITHOUT PUTTING HER ON IT.. SHE JUST POINTS AND GRUNTS UNTILL SHE GETS TO SIT ON IT..CHECK OUT MY PIC ON THE TOPIC- HOUSTON RACEWAY PARK THAT BADZXELEVN TOOK OF ME ON MY 9:1 RUN IN THE QUARTER MILE ..
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif

Great Pic! And great run 9.1
aktion035.gif

Have three girls of my own and they all love to ride. Looking for a bike for my oldest but the ones she likes are a little tall for her.(5'1'&#39
wink.gif
Anybody know how much you can lower a new R6 or gsxr600? 2 inches and I think she can handle it. She said she won't ride anything smaller, she really hates the small Ninjas.
ernaehrung004.gif

LOWERED MY BUDDYS GSXR 600 ABOUT 3 1/2 INCHES COST WAS ABOUT 30.00 DOLLARS LOOK UNDER THE BIKE WHERE THE SHOCK IS THERE ARE 2 FLAT BARS PEOPLE CALL THEM DOG BONES ANY MACHINE SHOP CAN MAKE THEM 2 INCHES LONGER AND MAKE NEW HOLES ABOUT 1 INCH APART KEEP YOUR FACTORY HOLES SO YOU CAN ALWAYS ADJUST OR IF YOU NEED SUM I CAN GET MY BUDDYS AND MAKE A COPY OF THEM.. ALSO HELPS WITH KEEPING THE FRONT TIRE ON THE GROUND..HOPE THIS HELPS.
cool.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (Narcissus @ July 29 2002, 09:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If only she could reach the bars. Imagine the times she would be getting.  
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
HAHAHAHAH..... talk about weight reduction!

DO I LOOK THAT FAT? GUESS I NEED A DIET..  
huh.gif
BUT YOU ARE PROBLY RIGHT I COULD AT LEAST PICK UP A HALF A SECOND WITH MY PUMPKIN RIDING...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (1300thensum @ July 29 2002, 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DO I LOOK THAT FAT? GUESS I NEED A DIET..  
huh.gif
BUT YOU ARE PROBLY RIGHT I COULD AT LEAST PICK UP A HALF A SECOND WITH MY PUMPKIN RIDING...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Not you, her. With a 10 pound rider, that's like getting all carbon fiber, removing a bunch of parts and then some.
wink.gif

SirUKBusa, whats that sticking out of ya busa???? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>Looks like a frame slider.

SIRUKBUSA HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YA? TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE A PAIN IN THE BUTT BUT IT LOOKS GOOD!!! ALSO HAYABUSED I WAS JUST JOKING MYSELF IF YOU CAN TELL I AM FULL OF IT I HARDLY AM EVER SERIOUS THATS A GOOD THING .. NO STRESS THATS THE BEST !! LIVE EVERY DAY LIKE IT MIGHT BE MY LAST NOT SAYING I AM STUPID JUST THAT IF YOU DONT HAVE FUN IN YOUR LIFE IT SUCKS.. RIDE HARD LIVE AS SAFE AS YOU CAN BUT HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS POSSIBLE ..THATS ALL FOLKS
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (jwcfbd @ July 29 2002, 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SirUKBusa, whats that sticking out of ya busa???? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>Looks like a frame slider.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
excuse my ignorance.... but what is a frame slider?
withstupid.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (HayAbuseD @ July 29 2002, 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (jwcfbd @ July 29 2002, 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SirUKBusa, whats that sticking out of ya busa???? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>Looks like a frame slider.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
excuse my ignorance.... but what is a frame slider?  
withstupid.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Beats me. Unless your talking about the black mushroom protectors on it..

You see frame sliders on alot of other sport bikes. They are a urethan puck looking thing bolted to the frame. In the chance that you go down they will protect the fairings from road rash.

Thanks for the explanation, i wasn't familiar with the term. However, the work on SirUKBusa's bike seems to be MUCH more than just a "slider".

I am wondering if it's some intercooler or something more?

Last edited by a moderator:
wink.gif
Lo-Busa better watch out, she's got some competition coming soon!

HayaD. I take it you are talking about this area...

Sorry, can't give the whole game away, but it did cost a bit!!

adjusted.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back