My Front And Rear

keithvmx1200

Registered
Fairly new to this site, not sure where to post, but here is a pic of the front and rear of my B King, best bike I have ever owned.
004.jpg

001-1.jpg

Regards Keith UK

Last edited:
:welcome: and nice looking bike, they are alot of fun.

what'd you do to your headlights. they look evil. good job.
Its a lens protector,did not cost much, goes on and off in seconds, I got it from Powerbronze in the UK.
Regards Keith UK

With blue sidelights in.
CIMG1304.jpg

Last edited:
Its a lens protector,did not cost much, goes on and off in seconds, I got it from Powerbronze in the UK.
Regards Keith UK

With blue sidelights in.
CIMG1304.jpg

I'm sorry....but that really looks AWESOME! :thumbsup: I've intentionally NOT ridden one of these bad boys yet. Because I know if I do....my Busa will undoubtedly have a partner in the garage. :laugh:

Very nice B-King my man!

I'm sorry....but that really looks AWESOME! :thumbsup: I've intentionally NOT ridden one of these bad boys yet. Because I know if I do....my Busa will undoubtedly have a partner in the garage. :laugh:

Very nice B-King my man!
You are right, if you do get a demo ride on one, you will want to buy one, best bike I have ever owned, I went to the dealer with the intention of getting a V Max, but found the V Max overpriced, was offered a test ride on the B King, that did it, as soon as the wheels started turning on the B King I knew it was the bike for me, I exchanged my 1400 ZZR1400 ABS Kawasaki and a bit of cash, and a few days later I was the proud owner, and you can pick a B King up for so little money these days, it has the power of the Busa with the comfort of a cruiser, but is so easy to ride in the twisties, I have owned a Busa, and I still say the B King is the better bike.
I will never sell it, see short vid of my B King.
- Transformer 1340 Suzuki B KING[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back