My friend Angie Crashed her new Edge

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I am posting this because some of you guys have met her and her husband Don...

p1050409.jpg

p1050418.jpg

She is fine, that is her almost in the picture.

IMG_0034.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The other car...I don't know which one, but someone obviously crossed the double yellow line on one of our twisty roads...

IMG_0032.JPG

Soapbox moment...for all of you that think we only need to wear gear for the long rides, this happened less than a mile from her house.

Thankful she is okay. Looks like both vehicles did very well in the crash. Their crumple zones didn't extend too far into the driver area. Head on crashes are some of the worst.

On a side note...I just rented one of those ford Edge's and was suitably impressed. The car drove very well, lots of room, and great power with decent gas mileage. Now it looks like it handles an accident well too.

Last edited:
What a drag...I didn't see where you said she was 'ok', Don...hope that's the case.

Sound advice on the 'gear', too! :beerchug:

I just spoke to Angie. She has a sore foot today and is going to get it checked. The other driver was sited for crossing the line. The officer said he could tell she had crossed the line because of the point of impact. She told her mom that she was looking down because she had spilled a Coke, but everyone at the scene seems to think she was texting. She is OK too here is a pic...

IMG_0035.JPG

Good for both of them that they made it through with minor injuries. That shows that both of these vehicles are very safe. If the other driver was young, chances are texting was the cause of her being over the line.

Back