My first Track day, ( think i am going to be a Junkie now) PICS

My jealous side tells me to advise that you SUCK..:laugh:..and I would believe that if I didnt like yo azz:laugh:

Kneedraggin, badazz monkey bastid:poke::laugh:

WhenI grow up I wanna be like you and Tufbusa:rofl::rofl:

:laugh:

Sounds like it was a good time Shane, wish I could have joined ya. Like I said, you and I riding together geared up would be a dangerous thing :beerchug:

Thats for sure, hopefully at the next bash we can tear it up.

Shane, you are a good example of HOW EASY it is for an obviously skilled street rider to transition to the track. I sure look forward to your report after riding the Busa on the track!
I'm sure your reporting will help convince others to finally "take the leap" to the track and open a whole new world of skill, fun and safety for them! Doyle

excellent riding... now we just need more milfs out there tearing up the tracks:rofl::rofl:

(hint hint...laylas mom...)

excellent riding... now we just need more milfs out there tearing up the tracks:rofl::rofl:

(hint hint...laylas mom...)

Im working on it....lol. Twisties amd turnies stress me out currently. They give me anxiety issues. Haha. Its on my list though. Have some friends going to teach me what they know.:thumbsup:

Shane, you are a good example of HOW EASY it is for an obviously skilled street rider to transition to the track. I sure look forward to your report after riding the Busa on the track!
I'm sure your reporting will help convince others to finally "take the leap" to the track and open a whole new world of skill, fun and safety for them! Doyle

Thank you, hopefully will do one on the busa soon. :thumbsup:

Not sure how I missed this thread, I am hoping my first day goes this smoothly!

My first one went good, but yesterday was a different story, :laugh: now i need some new plastics a ram air tube and a couple other things, but for as fast as i was going i was pretty lucky that it just slide and never flipped. anyone know where i can get some plastics. :laugh:

August Meet 069 wrecked 1000.jpg

My first one went good, but yesterday was a different story, :laugh: now i need some new plastics a ram air tube and a couple other things, but for as fast as i was going i was pretty lucky that it just slide and never flipped. anyone know where i can get some plastics. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your spill, I'm sure I could think of a place or two to find some plastics. :whistle: Glad to see your reporting back to us fine and not as banged up as the bike, what happened?

Nice pics Marcon. You sure know how to lay her down!!!
From your other posts in the past, I would never have put you in novice class:laugh::laugh:.
Track days are very addictive. It's fortunate if you have a track close by.:thumbsup:

Safe riding.

Rumble.

Hi Marcon:

Sorry I didn't see the post of your second track day incident when I made my first post!:whistle:
I meant you sure know how to lean a bike, not crash it, that was not what I was saying. Hope there is no misunderstanding!:beerchug:
You are a very good rider from all the pics I have seen. Hope you find some plastic for your track toy!:cheerleader:

Rumble.

Sorry to hear about your spill, I'm sure I could think of a place or two to find some plastics. :whistle: Glad to see your reporting back to us fine and not as banged up as the bike, what happened?

I will be hollering at you to check some prices. :thumbsup:

Hi Marcon:

Sorry I didn't see the post of your second track day incident when I made my first post!:whistle:
I meant you sure know how to lean a bike, not crash it, that was not what I was saying. Hope there is no misunderstanding!:beerchug:
You are a very good rider from all the pics I have seen. Hope you find some plastic for your track toy!:cheerleader:

Rumble.

Thanks alot, its all good. :beerchug:

Back