My First Track Day...I'm Hooked

jaschil69

Donating Member
Registered
New Addiction---

Pic1.jpg

looks good i've never done 1 before but if i get a chance i would like to do the nurgbuirg ring that looks amazing
super.gif

This was at Motorsports Ranch in Cresson, Tx. RKAbusa, Myself, and a few others that we ride with went. It was a 1.7 mile. Next month it will be the 3.1. Sept. 17th. Come on out. I'll be there again.

this is the same track that I tried to get all the fellas to go to I posted a thread about a month ago tried to do an all Busa day. I know a lady that is really good friends with the owner.

I don't want to scratch my baby so I picked up the R6 just for this reason. If you get a date that y'all are all going, let me know. Can I still bring the Yamaha even if it's a busa event?

I canned the tracked day not enough people were interested in coming due to cost and stuff like that. I may try and get up there here in the near future though I want to get some track time in just to hone the skills on the Busa.
super.gif

are trackdays really any better than riding the twisties?

geocities.com domain gone

WWJD,
      I think it was much better. You don't have to concentrate on a car coming the other way, guard rails, or police. Just get out there and go. If you are fast on the street, you'll be very fast on the track. Besides...what's 100-150 bucks in the scheme of things?

Plus you get to have 1 on 1 time with an instructor. That doesn't hurt either.

(jaschil69 @ Aug. 21 2007,14:50) WWJD,
      I think it was much better. You don't have to concentrate on a car coming the other way, guard rails, or police. Just get out there and go. If you are fast on the street, you'll be very fast on the track. Besides...what's 100-150 bucks in the scheme of things?

Plus you get to have 1 on 1 time with an instructor. That doesn't hurt either.
Amen on that Bro

Man, looks like fun and nice picts
beerchug.gif
. One of these days I will make it to a track day and run the 'Busa!!!

Back