My first GoPro video upload.

SlimNickel

Registered
This was my first attempt at making a video. I used iMovie to edit it. don't scold me for the music choice. This is just a test. Video was shot in a mountain range in Japan. LMK what you think.

-Slim-

Nice.. As far a s music goes, only YouTube is going to complain.. They will delete your video. Great video. I made my first not to long ago.. And it was fun.. I need to go do some more and soon. :p

Thanks Houston. I hope that they don't take it down. Maybe on the next one, I'll cover the mic so that there isn't soo much engine noise. How do you get around using music that YouTube won't ban or delete?

GREAT vid--I gotta get me one of those GoPro's. BTW-I'd probably kill myself riding over there-I'd never get use to riding on the "wrong" side of the road!:rofl:

Looks good to me, the music wasnt bad either. Good job Bro. :cheerleader:

Thanks Bro. I appreciate the comp. I plan to go back up there tomorrow...pending the weather. Hopefully it's sunny. I may take a different route with a lot more curves...for the visuals.

GREAT vid--I gotta get me one of those GoPro's. BTW-I'd probably kill myself riding over there-I'd never get use to riding on the "wrong" side of the road!:rofl:

@hottrodd7,
It's the best....one of the best investments for the bike that I have made. I have more video with the camera facing me. I use it for training...myself that is. I like to see if I'm turning my head fully through the turn and getting off the seat properly. Excellent feedback if you ask me. Don't hesitate, and get one. You won't be disappointed.

Once you get used to driving on the opposite side, it's a pice of cake. When I went home on leave for the first time a couple of years ago, I almost made a left turn right into traffic. Woke me right up. The hardest thing to get used to is when making a left....it's an immediate left. To make a right, you go across traffic for the turn and the signal light is sideways. Other than that, it's gravy.

nice vid... you can normally turn down video sound then add your own music to the file :thumbsup:

nice vid! Where do you mount your camera

I have it mounted on the right mirror. I made a bracket...idea from another post, and bolted it with the mirror screws. I think that I 'm going to remove/replace the mount, and turn it a little more to the right. The angle that it's at, will always show the headlight and bottom of windscreen. I just want more of an unobstructed view.

Back