My First Go Pro Videos

BBMykey

Donating Member
Registered
Hi all. I just made my first Go Pro videos. Redwood road in Norcal. I made two videos, one going and one coming back, but it made each one into two halves. Beautiful day and fun ride. Check 'em out.

Last edited by a moderator:
That spot is really weird! My suction cup won't stay on my tank for some reason, maybe because I waxed her but I dunno!

I normally mount mine on the back sub frame by the lock for the trunk facing forward, or on the lower left fairing by my leg. Good video though, one thing I will say is don't try and show off because you're recording. If you get stopped for something and a cop sees that camera he will probably give you a ticket. They normally look for things like that so if we try and fight it he sees that we had our cameras and uses it against us!

This is a stem mount. Not into suction cups or mounts that require me to use tools or permanent or semi-permanent mounts. I used the free Go Pro studio program to convert and reduce the file size. Just skipped through all the editing features for the first try. For the settings I used the highest resolution and the medium view. Everything else I left alone.

be careful. You're not obeying a number of laws - cops can and do bust people based on stuff uploaded to youtube.

be careful. You're not obeying a number of laws - cops can and do bust people based on stuff uploaded to youtube.
Wow, thanks for the tip, but just to clarify this was not me. I guess someone borrowed my bike and made these videos and posted them. As for me, I obey the law as often as car drivers obey phone and text laws. (and I do less harm).

Back