My first busa

ALLMOTORBUSABOY

Registered
WELL JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I FINALY FOUND MY SOUL MATE WITH ALL THE RIGHT CURVES!!!I GOT HER LAST WEEK IN INDIANA AND SHE IS SO FINE. HAVENT BEEN TO TRACK YET BUT IF THE RAIN HOLDS OUT I WILL BE THERE TONIGHT.. THE TIRE THAT WAS ON IT WOULD NOT STOP SPINNING SO I BOUGHT A M/T2 AND LET ME TELL YOU IT DID THE TRICK.. HAD IT DYNOED TUES AND IT HAD 113 FOOT POUNDS OF TOURQE AND OVER 190HP AT THE REAR WHEEL..UNREAL BUT TRUE .. HAD A HONDA 954RR AND WAS RUNNING
withstupid.gif
20S ON IT NOT BAD FOR A HONDA BUT THERE IS NO COMPARASON BETWEEN THESE TWO BIKES.. JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN THANKS GUYS LATER ON......

Damn, what cams are you using, and how smooth is the power band with them? Stock bore?

I've thought about either Yosh cams or switching the EX with a second IN cam, 175-180 at most with that setup, though. I want something smooth for cornering, though. I can't lose power in the low end.
confused.gif

Post some pics when you get them.
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Hey Narc are you trying to say all I have to do is replace my exhaust cam with an Intake cam and I can get that kind of increase with no drop in the middle and low end stil smooth powerband ?????? I am going to do small airbox mod a techlusion computer atre and already have a two brothers exhaust what do you think ????

WELL THE GUY I BOUGHT THE BIKE FROM SAID IT HAS WEB CAMS IN IT AND THE POWER BAND IS SO SMOOTH THE GUY THAT DYNOED IT ASKED IF HE COULD SHOW OTHERS WHAT THERE BIKES ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE.. HAD A STARTER CLUTCH PROBLEM SO DID NOT GET TO MAKE ONE PASS AND DID NOT PUSH IT BECAUSE OF THE NOISE I HEARD RAN A 9:70  AT 143MPH.. I WAS HAPPY BECAUSE I THINK SHE HAS GOT A BIT MORE. IF RAIN HOLDS OUT WILL RUN AGAIN ON FRIDAY..    
aktion035.gif
THE MOTOR WAS BUILT IN FLORIDA DONT KNOW ALL ABOUT IT YET WAITING ON A DISC THEN I CAN LET YOU KNOW..ON THE ONE PASS I MADE  WITH A 1.8 SIXTY FOOT AND ONLY GOING TO NINE GRAND ON THE TACK NOT TO SHABBY..
aktion033.gif

Nice.
thumbs-up.gif

On the cams, I have seen 170-175 with the EX-IN cam change. 175-180 with Yosh cams. Haven't seen results of Web cams, but now we should have a good idea.
smile.gif

This should all be with a full system, maybe a big box mod (small box just doesn't cut it... no pun) and, of course, a full dyno tune by someone who is very experienced. I would strongly suggest finding a very good tuner and talking to him before you do any mods. Otherwise, you will be lucky if you don't get many flat spots, peaks and bumps, all of which can make riding very annoying.

Hi busa owners. I would just like to say hello and thanks for welcoming me to this brilliant website for busa owners all over the world!! i'm just happy to be here and hope to get loads of tips for my bike and hope to help anyone with their probs!!

silvbikeme.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME ABOARD.. BIKE LOOKS AWSOME ..IS THE BACK WHEEL BLACK, I THINK THAT LOOKS SWEET . YOU ALREADY GAVE ME AN IDEA . MY WHEELS ARE POLISHED ON THE OUTER LIPS AND GREY ON THE INSIDE I THINK I AM GOING TO CHANGE.....WILL POST A PIC AND A SLIP OF MY BIKE L8TER GOING TO THE TRACK TONIGHT WILL HAVE SOME PIC'S ON SAT....
aktion035.gif

devil.gif
I'm 5'10" and not a midget!!

BUSABOY how did you polish your rims cause I want to do mine? Give me a shout. Thanks

I BOUGHT IT WITH THE POLISHED RIMS ON IT. I HAVE POLISHED A SET BEFORE AND IT TAKES ALOT OF WORK.. YOU HAVE TO SAND THE LIPS AND THE USE A REAL FINE SAND PAPER THEN USE POLISH CREAM AND ALOT OF ELBOW GREASE..BY THE WAY I HAVE A TIME SLIP FROM LAST NIGHT..HERE SHE IS .. I WILL POST A PIC OF MY BIKE LATER TODAY...
wow.gif

9_39_.jpg

Hey Trey, I lost ALL the Friggen pics from the camera!!!:hammerhead:

I was tryin something and the whole F#ckin thing went blank!

Email me next time you go and I'll get some good action pics for ya!

Narc............Thats Crazy Bill's old bike.
You've seen it before, I'm sure.

That bike hauls ass and there is more there!

BADZXELEVEN@aol.com

Back