My first busa

jch82

Registered
<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Just wanted to say hi to everyone and post some pics of my bike. I saw the pearl white busa on Suzuki's website and then found this forum and have been gaining a wealth of knowledge ever since.
biggrin.gif

Gallery Pictures

Josh</span></span>

Josh,

Congratulations on your new bike. Looks great, and I see you have done some terrific mod’s already.

Keep up the good work, and be safe riding……………

Matt
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I really loved mine B4 it cracked up. But I went black since then and you know what they say, "Once you've had black you never go back".:D

Thanks everyone! I plan on doing a few more mods here real soon. I'm curious, who's planning on going to Biketoberfest in Daytona this year? My buddy and I will be down there with our bikes. My only two vacations this year....Bike Week and Biketoberfest!
biggrin.gif

Josh

Josh being that I live in Florida, I'm there twice a year, every year, for Daytona's Bike Week, and Daytona's Biketoberfest. Headed to Key West September, 15, 16, 17 for the Key West Poker Run, which is another great one. I guess my favorite I would have to say is the Leesburg Bike Fest, in Leesburg, Florida. Try to make it one year, it's awesome.

Matt

I saw the Suzuki site pics the week they were posted. Seen that pic and new it would look better. Ordered the following week.
smile.gif

Back