My first busa

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Just wanted to say hi to everyone and post some pics of my bike. I saw the pearl white busa on Suzuki's website and then found this forum and have been gaining a wealth of knowledge ever since.
biggrin.gif

Gallery Pictures

Josh</span></span>

Josh,

Congratulations on your new bike. Looks great, and I see you have done some terrific mod’s already.

Keep up the good work, and be safe riding……………

Matt
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I really loved mine B4 it cracked up. But I went black since then and you know what they say, "Once you've had black you never go back".:D

Thanks everyone! I plan on doing a few more mods here real soon. I'm curious, who's planning on going to Biketoberfest in Daytona this year? My buddy and I will be down there with our bikes. My only two vacations this year....Bike Week and Biketoberfest!
biggrin.gif

Josh

Josh being that I live in Florida, I'm there twice a year, every year, for Daytona's Bike Week, and Daytona's Biketoberfest. Headed to Key West September, 15, 16, 17 for the Key West Poker Run, which is another great one. I guess my favorite I would have to say is the Leesburg Bike Fest, in Leesburg, Florida. Try to make it one year, it's awesome.

Matt

06BUSA

BlackBird rider, lol
Donating Member
Registered
I saw the Suzuki site pics the week they were posted. Seen that pic and new it would look better. Ordered the following week.
smile.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
roadtrip942 New Owners Forum 0
B Wanted 4
pashnit Busa Mods 25
M New Owners Forum 36
jphillips General Bike Related Topics 13