My first Busa!!

welcome to the site my new brother!!!! glad ya got a busa!!! these folks are awesome here and are full of good advice and help! :welcome:

I just can't wait to get home and ride it again. I'm a captain on a Mississippi river towboat so I'm gone 30-45 days at a time... But I have been ordering parts to install when I get home... LOLOL

I just can't wait to get home and ride it again. I'm a captain on a Mississippi river towboat so I'm gone 30-45 days at a time... But I have been ordering parts to install when I get home... LOLOL

As a captain myself on the river, I know the feeling to well, your fixing to spend a little money on her. After endless hours looking at all the parts and gadgets you can get, hard part is deciding what to get first, LOL. Be careful on the river, water is still up

Welcome to the BUSA Family! Nice ride and just in time for a Fun Full of Riding Summer! ENJOY :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Congratulations and welcome!
One question, is that still the warning label on the top of the gas tank???
Posted via Mobile Device

:lol: me wondered that too...I mean all that work into polishing the frame and all??? I removed that sticker as soon as I got home...didn`t mess with the others yet.
Not meant in any way to be putting your bike down it is SHARP Lookin`
I have a new `11 model and I`m not sure if I like the looks as much as the Black/Silver `03 I used to own.
Congratulations on your first `Busa

Back