My First BUSA...and sixpack577's OLD one

reality sucks

Registered
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I purchased this bike about 3 weeks ago and I have to say, I love it. Handles great and has plenty of power. I was on here doing some searching and came across a few mods and the bike pictured was very similar, after further investigation its mine. So having somewhat of a mod list is nice, just wanted to check in and say hello. Future mods include a 1 inch drop front and rear and a few other things. Thanks for the sweet bike sixpack577, this things crazy. I walked into my dealer wanting to buy a new bike, I've always wanted a busa, but I'm getting back into riding after a 5 year vacation and had no intensions on buying this, but couldn't pas up the deal so, here she is.

IMAG1673_zps59494f8a.jpg

Small world.
Glad you like it! Ya gotta love that Kontour air seat in this hot weather too!
I see they sold the Vortex rearsets off of it.
I rode that bike hard but always took good care of it, and it never gave me any problems.
I traded it in with a clear conscious knowing that it was mechanically sound, so I don't forsee it giving you any problems either.
If you ever have any questions or problems, let me know.
Welcome to the org.

I traded it straight up for a cursed B-King...I'm about to sell it dirt cheap just to not have to look at it anymore.

Small world.
Glad you like it! Ya gotta love that Kontour air seat in this hot weather too!
I see they sold the Vortex rearsets off of it.
I rode that bike hard but always took good care of it, and it never gave me any problems.
I traded it in with a clear conscious knowing that it was mechanically sound, so I don't forsee it giving you any problems either.
If you ever have any questions or problems, let me know.
Welcome to the org.

I traded it straight up for a cursed B-King...I'm about to sell it dirt cheap just to not have to look at it anymore.

Welcome! :thumbsup: a fine ride. I'd have the fork seals checked though....:whistle: Only kidding.

On another note.....
M, what is (or isn't) wrong w/ your BKing?
Did I miss something recently?

Welcome! :thumbsup: a fine ride. I'd have the fork seals checked though....:whistle: Only kidding.

On another note.....
M, what is (or isn't) wrong w/ your BKing?
Did I miss something recently?

I replaced the fork seals in the Busa Chef, one side was damp.
Most every wheelie was sat down very smooth though. Hard thud landings are very rare with me...did most of those years ago.:beerchug:

The B-King has a gremlin living in it too.:laugh:
Long story, don't wanna ruin the OP's thread.

I replaced the fork seals in the Busa Chef, one side was damp.
Most every wheelie was sat down very smooth though. Hard thud landings are very rare with me...did most of those years ago.:beerchug:

The B-King has a gremlin living in it too.:laugh:
Long story, don't wanna ruin the OP's thread.

Start a new topic then

Nice. Looks very well maintained too. I've seen some way worse conditioned bikes being sold at my local dealership. They're kinda getting hard to find nowadays.. Enjoy!

Back