My first 4000 miles

Darrgo

Donating Member
Registered
I got her February 23 with only 798 Miles. Today on my way into work I passed 4800. I must say I love this bike I have put more miles on the Busa this year than I have my car. I know 4000 miles in 6 months is not that much, but I am a single father and most of my riding time is commuting to and from work, but I must say I have a great ride to work every day(see map below). I also want to say thank you to all on this board I may not post much but I have found this place one of my most valuable resources when I have questions and of course this is where I found my ride. So here is to my first 4000 miles on the Busa and too many more miles to come.

Work_ride.JPG

Reactions: Zee
Roll on, brutha. everyday of life is worth celebrating. let tomorrow be even more of that party.
smile.gif

Mine still beckons me to the garage for play time. Just did 19K mile maintenance 6 more weeks of warranty left.
wow.gif

See this is why this board rocks
egitarre77.gif
such love from everyone. Besides I don't know what I would do if the Org wasn’t around....... I guess I could work.........naaaaaaaaaa

beerchug.gif
to you all

I ride mine to work everyday too. Makes leaving for work something to look forward to!
beerchug.gif

Back