My Dream

CJBUSA

Registered
Hi All

I am from the UK as it looks like this is Stateside mostly but hey that's life!!!

I have been dreaming about a Busa since 1999 when I first clapped eyes on it when doing the rounds for the organic produce company and a Suzuki dealership was one of my calls!!

Well now its 9 years later and well I now own a white RK8

I have my test on the 15 Sep yes I hear what some of you are thinking......MAD

But no I am 41 am sensible, have terrific control over my actions and don't want to die for another 70+ years (well here's hoping)

Will post a pic when I work out how too!!!

CJBUSA

You must be Joking as I already LOVE it and off course it's still in the dealership with no plates and I can't even get near it till the 15 IF I pass that is, and my god what a day that is going to be when I am taking my test as it would be another 6-8 weeks before I could get another one and then it will be the new test that they are bringing out in Oct her in the UK

CJBUSA

Good luck with the test bro, and welcome to the board!
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the oRg. We have many members in the UK. Glad to have you, and we cant wait for the pics!
beerchug.gif

Good luck on the test and can't wait to see the grin when you take that baby home!

Well tell you all what.....

When i come back off my test and have been told that i have passed and i can then hop onto my Busa and ride that out of the dealership the grin on my face will be soooooo wide you won't find a wide angle lens wide enough LOL

Cheers for all the welcome messages

CJBUSA
firedevil.gif

Whats all this about reflectors and warning stickers as i could only find 4 threads about this but no pics or info about them and why its bad or good or anything else about them

Anyone help?

And also how do i get my pic below my name as have been in all my settings but can't see where to browse to the file on my PC to upload!!

CJBUSA

welcome.gif
, good luck, and congratulations.

I guess the reflectors and warning stickers are not... "cool".

I've been too lazy to try to take them off my 2006.

Back