My dream came true.

ow3ns

Registered
Ever since I have been interested in bikes, I have wanted a busa, my first bike was a 2006 gsxr 600 and it was awesome. Just got home from deployment and went the same day to get my '13 busa! Monday, I will be getting a brocks alien head and power commander installed, then will lower and possibly extend

20130601_153702.jpg

@msally, i love how the yellow looks, especially with the black. i would have gotten that one but im going with a black and white theme on mine so thats why i chose the white :oldcool:

Welcome, and thank you for your service!

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Congrats and welcome. One thing though.... Skip that power commander (old school out dated technology) and have the ecu flashed.

Thank you for your service!!

:welcome: to the board, congrats on the new ride, and thank you for your service :beerchug:

Congratulations and welcome to the gang :cheerleader:

I also bought a Yellow Limited Edition 13 today picking her up on Sunday afternoon, not ridden it yet so someone will have to tell me how the brakes compare to a non ABS Gen 2 (Which I have ridden)

Maybe we could ask the forum leader to start a section entitled "2013 Owners Club"

Dr Rob

@busabim, yes it has the abs. @ dr robbusa, congrats on your bike, you will love it. I really like the LE. This is the first busa I have ridden, so im not sure how the other years brakes are, not being ABS. I do know that they work very well, though.

Back