my dealing with P Cooper

Welcome to the board. I hope this all works out for you and thanks for the heads up.

word of advice:
dont buy anything from anybody unless u can check them out.
example: u wanted the air box, u could of posted or asked ur friends have u heard of him, posted has anbody done business with him, does any body even know this guy? etc.

i know u dont need me telling u this crap but mabye it will help u in the future

call it a wash and fogetabout it.
post his name address and phone # on every board and hope he never cheats anybody else for thier money.

i got ripped off and confronted the dude.
did i pound his head in? yes.
did his wife call the cops, even though he was wrong for ripping me off? yes.
when the cops got there did they mace and restrain me from killing the dude for the principle of lieing to me? yes absolutly.

was the whole thing worth it? HELL NO.

fogetaboutit! consider ur money gone and him as well.
thats my 2 cents
g

See my post on that thread, flying_cabusa.

Check over on Franks board. Believe me he is around.

Someone just need to wake the boy up,,,with a knock on the door, maybe.
grim.gif

Did you post over on Franks site?

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=orange)>Member, Number 616</table></span>

yea i posted their and about 4 other sites, maybe some newbies and others that dont buy a lot from the for sale sections will see and not get taken

Sorry you ran into an idiot.I have been fortunate,I have dealt with a couple folks from this board and they have been very straightforward,even when things didn't quite go as planned.

well he has decided to make right what he did wrong and shipped out the airbox. he emailed me with copies of the receipts, so ill see when it gets here.

well i finally got the airbox yesterday, it is in good shape. i hate that it took posting on all the boards about it to pressure him to ship it but i guess we all have to do what we can to get results.

Glad it finally worked out for you. I wouldn't have had the patience with that a$$hole that you did.

Now get to work and do some mods!
smile.gif
Post pictures too.
laugh.gif

Back