My day SUCKS

Thanks Guys
im going to take it off and get it fixed its to nice out for 4 wheels got to have the bike on the road

I have ran many miles with a tire thats patched. If done right, with a high quality patch, they are fine. If they can't be fixed for some reason, and you would like to have the tires rhoxsey offered, I will throw in the shipping charges. Where in GA do you live. My dad lives 50 miles south of Macon.

I have ran many miles with a tire thats patched. If done right, with a high quality patch, they are fine. If they can't be fixed for some reason, and you would like to have the tires rhoxsey offered, I will throw in the shipping charges. Where in GA do you live. My dad lives 50 miles south of Macon.

About 5 miles south of Chattanooga! :whistle:

What a great bunch of guys!! A guy has bad luck with 2 tires, and fellow riders are hooking him up with free tires and free shipping. Doesn't happen much anywhere else bro's!

Originally Posted by GSXcite View Post

About 5 miles south of Chattanooga! :whistle:

Yeah just 5 to 10 miles out of Chattanooga TN

Last edited:
Back