My Date with Jenn - Pic included

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
I had my first date with JenningsGP http://www.jenningsgp.com/ for my 2nd track day (novice).  I caught up to some old riding friends from S. FL for a day at the track.  The temp dropped to the low 40's in the morning and continued to warm up throughout the day into the 60's.  

JEN_TOP.jpg

The Bus is a handful at the track.
DSC05280.jpg

The Bus with my friends RC51
DSC05273.jpg

DSC05274.jpg

P4072533.jpg

P4072985.jpg

P4072720.jpg

P4073477.jpg

P4073430.jpg

P4073168.jpg

P4073421.jpg

P4072674.jpg

One of the control riders said I needed to get my shoulder out more.  What do you think?

P4073182.jpg

P4073194.jpg

some friends of mine is also there this weekend. I couldn't go with it being easter (friends are kid-less).

Great, now you want me to do 1/4 mile... now I will have to drop the rear... My reaction time would probably suck, but I think it would be run to do sometime.

Great pics!.. Imma steal one and pretend it's Me!
smile.gif

Busa looks mean on those head on shots...especially with the mirrors off.. I like it!  
firedevil.gif

The bus did well, considering it's just the Novice class.  It's all about being smooth on the controls.  The hp and torque will do a number on you coming out of corner when not steady.  You can't chop the throttle when the rear starts to push out, just be nice and easy.

I had a few fellow novice rides comment and where surprised that the Bus was out there.  One guys said, damn, I thought I was doing well when I get passed by a Busa...what's wrong with this picture, I'm on a GSXR-750, that shouldn't happen... I need to practice some more.

I was the only one riding a busa at the track.  A lot of people watch you because the want to see the bike corner, they are used to seeing slammed busa, dropped and stretched...

(Pantera @ Apr. 08 2007,19:26) Why Can't i get a date like that
smile.gif
It's seems it should be illegal, since you have to pay for services.  Still it's a lot of fun and you can't always do the same performances on the home course.

Back