My clear front turn signal mod

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
For some reason I can't start the topic with a pic so I'll start the topic then add pics as replies.

First Busahaya and I took the nose off.

InsideFrontFairing.JPG

Hope this helps for guys who weren't sure how clear lenses would look. Thanks to VMAN1300 for the parts. He's a stand up guy you can trust. Also thanks to Busahaya, always nice to have 4 hands.

Nice look! I ordered a set from Vman1300 too! Can't wait to get them on and see how they look with my HID on!
smile.gif

This bike just looks ugly with those factory amber cat eyes up front. It does look OK with a few of the paint schemes but generally looks out of place. Long over due mod for Suzuki to do.
thumbs-up.gif

I wonder how these would look with LED bulbs used instead of the ones it comes with?
rock.gif

What was the bulb number used for it?

I've tried to find someone to do led turns for the front and have been unsucessful. I have the silver painted bulbs in mine so that the amber bulb can't be seen through the clear lens and that makes the bulb even dimmer. I think we all need to get on Iceman to hook us all up with some custom work for the fronts.

I have some answers but I will see what I can come up with.  The cheaper and already available route is to get some LED's on a regular bulb base.  

LED BULB ALTERNATIVES

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105476000 -->

Back