My city has be honored.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
2nd Fattest in the country, and poor too!! WOOT WOOT!

News Headlines

2. Binghamton, New York
Obesity rate: 37.6 percent
Annual obesity-related costs $131.5 million

In the city of Binghamton, more than 17,000 residents are obese, according to rates from the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index. It's surprising then that 54 percent of respondents also said they exercise frequently.

Located at the junction of the Susquehanna and Chenango rivers in southern New York, Binghamton has the highest obesity rate in the state, compared to New York State’s rate of just below 24 percent. Meanwhile, 27.8 percent of Binghamton’s population lives below the poverty level.

Ive lived here all my life, which is sad, but not the point, anyway, I tend to spend many hours just riding around and seeing the lack of sights, and lemme tell, they aint lyin:laugh: On any weekend night, you can cruise the 1 city block of all bars known as "Downtown" and see many things you wish you hadn't.

Im gonna go steal some Icecream now, Ill see ya later:rofl:

After reading that maybe I won't take that ride to to Binghamton on a weekend (that is if it ever warms up here). But then again it would be nice to hit every bar in a city w/o leave the same block. :rofl:

It will be easy to find Fastfrog though just look for the only Busa in Binghamton being chases by the po po with gallons of stolen ice cream on the back.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You don't have to steal ice cream Frog... Im sure its plenty of turtles out there... Turtle soup is really cheap to make...:laugh:

You more than welcome to come to my house for dinner whenever you want....:thumbsup:

I have an awesome workout plan to help with your obesity as well...

Hard to beat SC for bad stats, well there is Mississippi :laugh:

JGGUNS forgive me :please:

I guess if have to be curly then.

And b-dub_sr I told you about the stuffed dragon. He can't resist it, just put the dragon in the pot and frog will go after it everytime. Well not everytime if it's the stew pot I don't think he re-heats well. :rofl:

I guess if have to be curly then.

And b-dub_sr I told you about the stuffed dragon. He can't resist it, just put the dragon in the pot and frog will go after it everytime. Well not everytime if it's the stew pot I don't think he re-heats well. :rofl:

I happen to re-heat quite nicely thank you very much :moon:

Could be Frogs secret recipe :laugh:
OCicecream1.jpg

I saw this one was bumped up just as I clicked to read the map thread, read the map thread, and DING! I see what he did there. :rofl:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Considering the LBS I put on this winter--I might have to move to Binghamton!:laugh:

according to bmi, i'm morbidly obese. i'm 41 lbs heavier than the army says i'm supposed to be. i'm not fat, but that's not what they ask, they ask how heavy you are.

Back