My chain broke. I have broken parts. I need help!

02silver

Registered
My chain broke and it trashed my front sprocket cover, gear selector cover, and my water pump!:cry: I need help finding replacement parts, and any helpful advice/info would be greatly appreciated. I don't need anything HIGH PERFORMANCE. Stock equivalent will do fine. Anyone got leftovers from upgrades?:please:

I may be able to help you out, call the shop in the morning, pictures of the damage help.

I hope you were not using a clip-on master link. They are notorious for failing on the big boys.

Good luck on the fix and they make a heavy duty cover to protect the motor.....:thumbsup:

I have done several of these repairs and it's not always the extrenal damage that is the issue.call me I have all parts to repair it in stock,and will go over with you how to check for internal damage...

Have you tried calling insurance company? Filed a claim and they fixed mine. Damn near 4K in damage needed to be fixed.

I will post some pics and give more details when i get a chance. I am looking at those billet sproket covers too.

I have them in stock also..pm sent..

New Ebay 392.jpg

New Ebay 399.jpg

New Ebay 391.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this, I hope you can fix her and go back to the road. They were made to ride not to be broke at the garage.

Back