My chain broke. I have broken parts. I need help!

02silver

Registered
My chain broke and it trashed my front sprocket cover, gear selector cover, and my water pump!:cry: I need help finding replacement parts, and any helpful advice/info would be greatly appreciated. I don't need anything HIGH PERFORMANCE. Stock equivalent will do fine. Anyone got leftovers from upgrades?:please:

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
I may be able to help you out, call the shop in the morning, pictures of the damage help.

Haya01B

Registered
I hope you were not using a clip-on master link. They are notorious for failing on the big boys.

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Good luck on the fix and they make a heavy duty cover to protect the motor.....:thumbsup:

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
I have done several of these repairs and it's not always the extrenal damage that is the issue.call me I have all parts to repair it in stock,and will go over with you how to check for internal damage...

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
Have you tried calling insurance company? Filed a claim and they fixed mine. Damn near 4K in damage needed to be fixed.

Wallie

Registered
Sorry to hear this, I hope you can fix her and go back to the road. They were made to ride not to be broke at the garage.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toysoldier227mp