my car pics fer Dawn

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Here.... Bet it goes faster than Randys Vette.

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

Hey lav, anything's faster than a 'vette, right? :rofl:

Depends on the Vette. Randy's got outrun by a 4 year old on a big wheels.. lost the bet had to give up the rims.. Why its on blocks.

Depends on the Vette. Randy's got outrun by a 4 year old on a big wheels.. lost the bet had to give up the rims.. Why its on blocks.

You so screwed that up lav! I make fun of vette drivers...fast cars, but they all drive 'em so slow so they don't get 'em dirty :rofl:

No fair with the teaser pics lav!! :laugh:

You really don't wanna see the rest of it.. blue 3rd gen Camaro. been sitting outside for the past few years.. Driver side window doesn't roll up so you can imagine what the inside looks like.. paint is faded. got a lot of work to do to it. Its just my toy now.. What I used to play with before I got into bikes. Last time on the Dyno put out 564hp with 627ft/lbs. torque. pulled a 11.4 cause my dumb arse decided to put a borg warner rear diff in from an I-RocZ with a 9bolt pan and 8bolt ring gear. 500 bucks for just a ring and pinion still need to get the crush sleeve and shim kit for it. Should be 10's easy once those are in.

I appreciate the name fix. I was gonna do it but someone already did it for me and I thank you:bowdown:

Back